Come home...

I could feel the coldness creeping up my legs, but it wasn't enough to stop me. I finally got to the basements entrance and I started to shake with anger. A hand grabbed my shoulder and instincts kicked in as I turned around to punch the person. They grabbed my hand and just stared at me, but he had a smile on his face.

"If you think your going down there on your own then try another day," Bakura said and nodded at behind him. Marik, Odion and Ishizu were also standing behind him. "We have heard what has happened from Joey and are also worried about Yugi so count us in on helping him."

"But this will be extremely dangerous...both Yugi and Tristan are under the control of demons..." I said and Ishizu just laughed at me.

"Well then that's what we have these for," she said and both her and Odion moved something from there backs. "These pots are used to hold evil spirits so we can separate them and then their bodys will be free!"

I couldn't be more happy...I could save them both. That means Yugi will finally put aside the guilt he feels for trapping Tristan.  With everyone agreeing to come down, I pulled the hatch and it lead back to the maze. 

We kept walking until the two way point came and everyone was confused to which way to go. Since I went this way already I took the lead and went left with everyone trailing behind me. We soon enough got to the door that lead to the first game. Not paying too much attention to what was around, we kept running until we got to the water level. 

"Gees man, you had to go in more water? It's a good job that you know how to swim Yami," Bakura said and the others didn't look impressed either.

"Yeah well I ain't going to be going to swimming pool for a long time," I said and we all kept walking. The door that lead to Tristan was still opened, leaving me to smile widely. We all sprinted up the stairs until we finally got to where Tristan was. He had his back turned to us and had another person stood beside him. At first I wanted to believe that it was Yugi but the shape was different.

"OOOO so you have returned Pharaoh? I wasn't expecting you back so soon,"Tristan laughed and turned around to face us. The other guy did as well and it was Dom standing with him

"Where is Yugi?" I asked, almost in a yell. Tristan didn't answer me, he just turned to the left and pointed.

"Hes in there but why rush? Stay with me for a bit until he gets out because I think he was changing," Tristan said and placed his hands on his lap. "Now why have you brought the freak show along?"

"Well excuse us but I think the only freak show here is you Tristan. Capturing a bunch of people and torturing them? Yeah I do that too in my off time!" Marik yelled and even Ishizu was shocked to see him like that. So he even has that side to him? Every day is a school day.

A door opened where Tristan pointed earlier and he was there...he had changed into a fully black outfit with buckles along his chest. "I am rocking this! Hey who's the new guys? Oh Yami's back to," he said and walked out, joining Tristan as Dom left to do something

"Yugi...we're going home, all of us," I said and Yugi just laughed, the same way he did when I first saw him duelling.

"I don't know who you think you are, but I ain't going no where. Now if that's all you wanted shoo, go on shoo, we have no need for yous to be here," Yugi said and sat next to Tristan. He was acting so smug....I almost want to smack him and try to get some sense into him.

Odion and Ishizu stepped up but kept the pots hidden. "Little Yugi, you are stronger then this. Please fight whatever has a hold of you," Ishizu said and kept walking closer, my anticipation getting worse.

"I don't know what your doing but keep away from me. And how many times do I have to say I'M NOT YUGI!" He yelled but didn't move from his spot. Tristan had already darted to the left and was watching Ishizu's every move. Hes starting to get nervous...I can see it in his eyes... She kept going closer until his back hit the wall. Just as planned.

"Now this might hurt you Yugi but only for a little bit I promise," she said and reached behind grabbing the handle of the pot.

"NO! I demand you to stop!" Yugi yelled but but had no effect. "STOP!" He suddenly raised his hands sending Ishizu flying back to us. Acting on instant I ran forward and caught her, while Odion dived forward with his pot in his hands.

"I'm sorry....this WILL hurt," he said and covered Yugi in water from the pot. He then put it down and the ground and started to chant something. I couldn't hear what exactly he was saying, but it looked like it hurt Yugi. Tristan too who was a fair distance away from Odion. 

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! ARGGGGGGH! Yugi yelled and tried to thrash about. Marik and Bakura held his arms from the back,then some black mist came out from his body. It constantly kept coming out for a few minutes until he collapsed and Odion covered the pot.

"It's done..." Odion said and stood up. I wanted to check on Yugi so bad...but I can't right now...

Ishizu and I joined by the rest of their sides and all our eyes were drawn to Tristan who face was now fully of panic. "Your next..."I said and had a massive smile on my face.

OH YES GET IN THERE!! Looks like the group may have set Yugi free of the demon that resided in him. But will they be able to do the same for Tristan? I hope you guys liked this chapter, if so let me know down below AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!