Another house full of secrets....

"Yami I have an idea!" Yugi yelled and he whispered into my ear. 

"That's exactly what I was thinking Yugi," I said and went back down to everyone. They were waiting at the gates. "Marik we have a idea to where Tristan might be hiding. We need to head over there right now."

"So I'm guessing that he wasn't in there. Lead the way then if you know where your going," Marik said and we all started to head to the next house. After we were running about in the rain we were completely soaked but we didn't let it bother us. After about 20 minutes of Yugi guiding me we finally go to the house...it was Tristan's house.

I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The house was like walking into a freezer it was that cold. Yugi started to shiver on my back and I had to put him down. "Yugi your cold enough as it is, why not wait out here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm not letting you do this by yourself Yami! You need to see that your not on your own anymore! Lean to me for support and see that I'm right here for you!"he yelled and latched onto me. I can't help it...being on my own for the amount of time I was in the after life. I was used to being on my own.

"I'm sorry Aibou, I'll try and change," I said and pulled him from me. We all walked in and the coldness started to get to us. We needed to be quick searching if we didn't want to become human ice-poles. We split in teams of two, Marik and Bakura, Odion and Ishizu and of course me and Yugi. 

We kept looking and looking but again we never got anything. When we were searching we all kept running into each other but soon enough we all left the house. "I-I'm f-freezing! C-can w-we g-get a fire g-going!" Bakura yelled and rubbed his body. We had to get somewhere warm and making a fire in the garden of our friends house wouldn't be clever.

"Maybe some should head back and get warm and the others could stay here and continue looking, there has to be something," I said and Odion stepped up.

"Well if it's alright with you Pharaoh , I'll take Ishizu and Marik back while the rest of yous stay here," he said and Bakura pouted. Nodding with him, they all left and we had to decide what to do. 

"Yugi do you know if Tristan had a basement or a attic we haven't seen?" I asked and he brainstormed for a minute. We have almost turned the house upside down and we haven't come across anything that could give us clues.

"Wait a minute! Tristan once showed me something that he had in case anything happened!" he yelled and tried to run off. He stumbled about because he was still sore from being in the hospital. I had to grab him and force him to slow down.

"Woah there Aibou you forget where you were just a few days ago. Your no where fit enough to be running around. You'll take things slow," I said and he just laughed at  me nervously. Bakura got up from sitting down and joined us as we entered the house once again. 

Yugi lead the way and we once again found ourselves in Tristan's room. He went to the bookshelf Tristan had and pulled a book from it. The whole bed started to move and once it stopped shaking, it reviled a hidden stair case. "I never expected this in Tristan's house. A hidden stair case."

"Yeah for some reason his dad put it down there in case we were ever attacked or if the house was getting robbed." Yugi said and walked to the hatch. He tried to open it but he wasn't strong enough. "Hey Yami can you try this?" He moved aside and I grabbed the handle. I'm getting a bad feeling about down there...

Ignoring the feeling, I pulled the handle with everything I had and it opened without any trouble. If Yugi had all his strength then he would of been to get this easily. I went down first and just by looking ahead, it looked like a damn maze! "...maybe it might be best if we get the others..." I said and turned around to the other two. They nodded their heads and went to turn around to go back up.

Yugi's foot slipped and he fell into me. I couldn't keep my balance and we ended up falling backwards and smacked the ground. "Yami! Yugi are you al-" Bakura yelled but got cut off as he got pulled up into the house. The hatch slammed shut and I heard it lock...

"Sorry Pharaoh! This is between me and you and I have enough of your friends, so I am going to let this one go. You should be thanking me! I dare you to try and find me within my maze of terror!" Tristan yelled from some microphone.

Yugi got off me and look at me it terror. "Are you alright Yami?! Did I hurt you...?" he asked and was on the breech of tiers.  I leaned up and hugged him, but due to the fall pain shot through my back.

"Don't...don't worry Aibou. I'm-I'm fine..." I mumbled and pulled away from him. I tired to get up but the pain kept shooting through my back and I had to sit back down. Yugi ran to my side and held my arm, now crying his eyes out.

"Your not alright! You hurt yourself protecting me...everyone around me gets hurt! Tristan lost his body, Joey and the others got captured and who knows what's happening to them!"he cried and hugged my arm. He was full on shaking and it kills me to see him like this.

"I'm fine Yugi. It's not your fault, just bad things happened and you think it's your fault. We are going to get them back so chin up," I said and he looked up at me, putting on a smile. He thinks I'm a idiot...I can see that your acting Yugi....

WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE NOW!! Looks like it might just be Yugi and Yami for a little. So they're close to finding Tristan but now Yami is hurt now and Yugi is still in pain. ANYWAY I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did, let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!