Prologue

Emily Fields was now 22 years old and got her teaching degree at Pepperdine college in California. But he heart still yearned to be back at her small town of Rosewood, a quiet town in Pennsylvania just outside of Philadelphia. Nothing interesting ever happened there but when it did it spread like wildfire. Her parents left their home to her while her mom left to be on base with her father in Texas. So coming back she would have a place to stay. Not to mention her best friend Hanna Marin was still there, she owned a popular little store full of her own creations. Emily's dream was always to be an Olympic swimmer but that all changed quickly when she ended up with a shoulder injury. But helping kids become the next Olympic swimmers was the next best thing.

Alison DiLaurentis just turned 18 she was a junior in high school, she had a rough time and had to take a year of absence from school making her the oldest in her grade. The moment she returned she was already back to her Queen B status. She had a change of heart after what she'd been through and wasn't as brutally tormenting as she once was. But her life was going to flip upside down again having to see Emily Fields, a girl she secretly crushed on her whole freshmen year.