Ch.22

Ali's P.O.V

It's been a month Emily and I first had sex together, it was amazing and still is every time we do anything. She's always so concerned if I'm okay with it and never forces me into anything. She's just so amazing. What more amazing is I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and I'm starting to feel little flutters of the baby moving around. I can't wait till Emily will be able to feel it.

Emily and I went out to eat at the Brew, well Emily met with me at the end of my shift and I was starving so we decided to eat here. I feel great, the headaches haven't been as bad, I'm not really dizzy anymore and the nausea let up a little so I can get food down.

Emily and Alison sat across from each other smiling as they ate. "How was work?" Ali asked Emily as she took another bite of her sandwich. "It was okay, I can't wait to hear back from Hollis though to see if they want me as a swim Coach. It'll be way better, plus all the guys continuously flirt with me it's gross." Emily laughed a little and Alison shook her as she let out a soft laugh. "I'll beat up all the guys and probably girls that flirt with you at the bar." Alison said confidently with a smirk. Emily softly touched Ali's hand on the table. "I'm okay baby, only person I want to flirt with me...is you." Emily had a small smirk on her face. "God even when I think it isn't possible you just get sexier every time I look at you." Alison bit her lip as her lips started to curl up into a small smile.

Emily and Alison finally went home to relax for the night. They cuddled on the couch till Ali slowly fell asleep, that symptom hadn't gone away of being extremely exhausted. When she got woke up she noticed Emily had fallen asleep, but she felt weird. She had really light cramps so she got up and felt wet... when she looked down she noticed she was bleeding and screamed waking up Emily. "Ali what's.." Emily shot up and saw the blood trickling down Alison's leg. Emily wasted no time helping Ali clean up and rushing her to the hospital.

They sat in a room waiting for someone to come in. Ali was still in tears praying her baby was going to be okay. Emily stayed strong for Ali, but really she was concerned. "Em what if.." Ali started sniffling but Emily quickly cut her off "Ali don't think like that." Emily spoke softly grabbing Ali's hand and lightly squeezed it.

The nurse came in and both girls waited patiently for the heartbeat to flow through the room. "Sorry I'm just having a hard time." The nurse tried to come across positive.

It felt like it took a million years but finally they heard the "thump..thump..thump." Alison had tears slowly stream down her face and Emily's eyes got watery. Their baby was okay.

Shortly the doctor came in. "Your baby is perfectly, sometimes high risk as can cause this. For the remainder of your pregnancy it would be better to rest as much as possible and limit your activities." Alison and Emily let out a sigh of relief. "So what about school and work?" Alison asked. "It would be best if you did online classes and relax." Emily smiled. "No worries, she'll do whatever is best for the baby." Alison bit her lip and looked at Emily. "But we need the extra money." Emily smiled and softly rubbed Ali's arm. "It's okay, we'll figure it out." Alison smiled and softly pulled Emily close for a soft kiss.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought of it.😊