Ch.13

It was finally Friday, it was such a relief for this week to be over. It felt like it was never going to end for both Alison and Emily. Alison talked to the girls about Emily and went into detail about how much Emily knew about her. But over all Spencer and Aria were happy for her and excited about them being in on the secret.

Alison was going to tell her parents that she was going to sleep at Aria's house for the weekend. Spencer and Aria said they'd cover for Alison if she needed them, she was grateful for them they really were her best friends.

She had a bag ready with cute clothes, even though they couldn't do anything in public it didn't mean that she couldn't look cute or sexy for Emily if you get what I'm saying. Alison wanted to be prepared for whatever could possibly happen during the few nights she would spend. Emily picked her up a block away from her house and brought her back to her own home. Alison couldn't wait she loved how comfortable she was there. It was just peaceful.

They kissed quickly and Emily drove them to her house, throughout the drive they talked and laughed. Alison felt so free and Emily was overwhelmed with happiness. They weren't completely sure if the were a couple or not but they didn't want to rush anything yet.

"I love being here.." Alison smiled as she walked through Emily's front door and turned into the living room. "You do? You don't mind that we can't really go out and do anything?" Emily questioned as she followed closely behind Alison into the living room. Alison turned and grabbed Emily's hand. "I feel so free here, I don't care about what we do all I want to do is be with you Em." Alison blushed at how cheesy she was getting but Emily found her adorable. "Actually how about next weekend we take a trip to New York City for the weekend? No one will know us there and we can go out to eat anywhere you'd like." Emily smiled and Alison nodded her head. "Em are you trying to ask me on a date?" Emily felt her cheeks heat up and she bit her lip. "I was trying to, what do you say Ali? We can have our very first date next weekend in the city that never sleeps?" Alison felt butterflies throughout her stomach as she nodded and smiled like an idiot. "Emily I'd love to go on a date with you." Emily softly touched Ali's cheek and pulled her closer and sealed the deal with a gentle kiss.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it was a little short. Let me know what you thought of it. 😊