Ch.3

"I know you want to kiss me Em.." was swirling around Emily's head. Her heart going a thousands beats per minute, well at least that's how if felt. Emily tried to back herself away from Alison but found pinned against the door to her classroom and Ali moving closer to her. "Alison I, we.. this isn't appropriate and you know it." Emily began to stammer.

Alison lips pouted teasingly making them look even more irresistible than usual. She always got what she wanted, and she might be nicer but getting her way was not going to change. She wanted Emily and hearing reject her crushed her ego a little. "Just one kiss. I seen you looking at me all class and you know I was looking at you too. Lets just see if all this tension will be solved with one kiss? I remember you never use to turn down dares.... I dare you to kiss me Em. No one will ever know." Alison slowly licked her lips as raised her eyebrow at Emily.

Emily's breathing deepened, just one kiss. What could it hurt? Then she heard Alison dare her, Emily still never turned down a dare. It was some weird thing about wanting to prove herself. Alison was just getting cockier about it and Emily had finally had enough.

Emily still pressed against the door, pulled Alison to her closely and twirled them around so it now Alison against the door. If Emily was going to kiss her just one time she was going to make it worth while. She gently pressed her body against Ali's and cupped her cheek softly. Emily leaned forward and slowly began to press her lips to Ali. First soft them deeply, their lips moving in sync with one another. Slowly both girls pulled away from the passionate kiss.

Ali touch her lips softly, she was stunned at the kiss. She never thought kissing a girl.. kissing Emily would be the best kiss she ever experienced. Emily had to play this right seeing Alison's reaction, that was the best kiss she ever had, it surely couldn't be her last. "Well Miss. DiLaurentis, I hope you enjoyed that one kiss." Emily had a small smirk on her face as she walked back to her desk acting like it didn't happen.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think about it or what Alison should do next? 😊