Ch.9

It was Saturday night and Alison and Emily cuddled up all day on the couch watching movies. They couldn't go out publicly and risk being caught by anyone. But it was nice, they still got to talk more.

Alison took a deep breath. "I think I'm ready." Emily looked at Alison curiously as they both sat up "Ready for?" Alison bite her lip. "I need to tell you about Ian, I just, I really trust you and you should know absolutely everything about me." Emily grabbed Ali's hand and squeezed it. "A-are you sure Ali? You really don't have to tell me." Emily stammered, knowing the whole truth about Alison made her nervous, she didn't want Ali to do anything she wasn't ready for yet.

"Ian and I dated for two years.. he was 18 almost and of course I was 15 and in love or so I thought.." Alison had a look of sadness wash over her as she began the story and it broke Emily's heart that she couldn't do much to help her. "He got me drunk, he wanted to sleep with me so badly three months into our relationship.. he said it would be okay so we started but I got scared and didn't want to and said no let's stop and he said there was no stopping and it was the way I could prove my love to him.. it hurt and it was just.. just horrible." Alison shuddered at the thought of it. Her ocean blue eyes began to sting with tears. "Like you said every guy wanted me and it made him crazy jealous.. it was cute that he was overprotective at first and then he was just so controlling..." Alison stopped herself as felt tears start to stream down her cheek.

Emily couldn't watch Alison cry and pulled her close hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry that happened to you Ali, I wish I could've been there to protect you. You can tell me the rest of it later, just try to breathe and relax." Alison was a little shaky in Emily's arms which made Emily hold her closer and softly rest her head on top of Ali's as she slowly rubbed her back.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought of it 😊