Ch.53

Emily's P.O.V

It's just a few day before the girls and I leave Rosewood to move to Beacon Heights to be with Alison. Looking at my childhood home it was bittersweet, the girls took their first steps here, I took my first steps in the same spot in the living room leading to the couch. The house isn't mine to sell it's up to my parents what they'd prefer to do but Rosewood holds a special place in my heart.

This morning was my final goodbye to my perfectly imperfect life in Rosewood, I got all three of us in the flight to Oregon in time which was more difficult than I thought. The girls wanted to stay home and I don't think they're realizing we're moving. But after a semi long flight with two 4 year olds that like to take turns being bratty we landed and we made it.

Alison was patiently waiting at the airport she couldn't wait to see all three of her babies. Emmy and Bella saw Alison as soon as they were walking toward the exit to meet up with her. "Mommy!" They both yelled in unison and Alison smiled crouching down to their level giving them a tight hug. She held onto them a little longer until Emily made her way to them. Alison smiled big seeing Emily and they hugged one another tightly and gave a small sweet kiss.

"Mommy what is this place?" Emmy asked as they pulled up to their new home. "This is our new house!" Alison said excitedly. Emily was astonished at how exact it looked like hers in Rosewood. "Uh Beacon Heights has the same model?" She looked at it confused. "Claire made some changes toward the end of the campus so families like us would feel like were moving but not giving up everything. It's weird I know but we get to decorate and redesign inside and it's away from campus high security so they're not watching us 24/7." Alison said softly. "Wait what?" Emily looked at her confused. "It has the system just not as intense as it is on campus it's for the safety of everyone that they keep an eye on all students and faculty." Alison tried to explain but it wasn't making it sound any less crazy. "It's not far from Campus so we still have the security system but I promise it's not as psychotic as it sounds." Alison sighed "I knew this was a bad idea." She whispered. Emily shook her head and pulled her in for a hug. "A replica of my childhood home and the security system is a little much but if you feel like you need to finish out what you started here I'm still going to support you Ali. I just don't really trust this place it gives me a weird vibe ever since I landed. I can't really shake it off." Emily whispered to her so the girls running around and breaking in the new home couldn't hear. "I know, but Ava, Dylan, Caitlin and Mona we're all a little too deep to abandon it now, we need to help them and 5 heads are better than one." Alison spoke softly as she wrapped her arms around Emily. "Just be safe when your on your hunt okay? I want my wife alive and in one piece." Emily held Ali a little tighter. "Don't worry I'll be fine." Alison smiled as she kissed Emily again.

Alison drove up to campus to see Ava, Caitlin and Dylan talking once again to Dana Booker. Alison closely walked up to the group to listen. "I'm going to find out which one of you did it if it's the last thing I do." Was the last words spoken by Dana. "Isn't that just so sad, threatening college kids now cause you could figure out FBI cases. What makes you think you can solve a small town murder?" Alison questioned as she walked next to the group of three. They just looked a little shocked that Alison was close the whole time and Dana widened her eyes to look at Alison. "Nice to see you again Mrs. DiLaurentis." She tried to look Ali in the eyes but she was intimidated by the crystal blue eyes glaring back at her. "We really MUST stop running into one another like." Alison emphasized. "I'm tired of my kids missing out on class for your harassment, cause that means I have to give extra study sessions just like I did that night." Alison raised her eyebrow as Dana put her hands up in the air and slowly moved away. "Wow.." was all Caitlin could say. "You really calm the bitch in Dana down." Ava spoke softly. "Cause I'm head bitch and no one will mess with that title." Alison smiled as she watched Dana move further away from the group of once three that was now four.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know how you're feeling about the whole move to beacon heights was it a good choice?☺️💜