Ch.21

Warning; it does contain sexual content.

Ali's P.O.V

The first ultrasound last week went absolutely amazing, it was so picture perfect compared to my first pregnancy. Having someone there, someone so supportive was like a game changer. Something I never thought would happen in a million years. But I just I love knowing Emily was going to be here every step of the way. I can't wait till she comes home tonight

Alison was laying on the couch waiting for Emily  to come home from her job at the Radley, it was the weekend so they'd be able to spend some more time together. She was in a group text with Aria and Spencer, both girls telling her to name the baby after them. Alison just giggled at how excited they were for the baby just like she was.

Finally Emily came home, Ali's hormones made her a little clingier to Emily than usual these last few days. She jumped off the couch and greeted her girlfriend as she walked through the door and Emily smiled kissing her softly. "How was your day gorgeous?" Emily asked as they made their way back over to the couch sitting close to each other. Alison softly laid her head on Emily as she talked about her stressful day at the brew. "I swear every customer has it out for me, they're always so nasty towards me." Alison sighed and started to pout.

"I'll beat them all up for you Ali." Emily gave her a smirk and Alison just started giggling. They looked into each other's for a long time, Alison's ocean blue eyes made Emily's heart just melt. She always looked so perfect even being tired from school work and her pregnancy. Emily wouldn't trade Alison for the world. Emily's chocolate brown eyes always had a way of making Alison's heart race and giving her butterflies, Emily and her were going to have a baby together and she still had a way of making Alison nervous. But she loved it. Emily was one of a kind, being tired from work and all she still made sure Alison was happy. It was just, Emily was so perfect in Alison's eyes.

Uncontrollably both girls leaned in and kissed, their lips fitting perfectly together as they moved them in sync. Alison lightly licked Emily's bottom lip and Emily parted her lips a little more, allowing Alison and her tongue to slide and move around each other. Both of them fought for dominance but Alison let Emily take control cause Emily in control never scared her. Both girls made out passionately on the couch Emily lightly squeezing Ali's thigh with her hand and Alison gripping the bottom of Emily t-shirt. Slowly Alison moved Emily shirt up slightly. "Em..I think I'm ready." Alison spoke softly as she pulled away from Emily.

Emily was shocked, she wasn't sure she heard Alison right. "Ali are you absolutely sure? I don't want to make you feel like you have to." Emily softly bit her lip as she looked at Ali. "Emily I love you, I really think I'm ready..I know it'll be way different with you. Better." Alison had a small smile on her face and Emily smiled back. "I love you too Ali. If you want to stop at any time, just tell me it'll be okay." Emily said as she grabbed Ali's hand leading her upstairs to the bedroom, their bedroom.

Emily led Alison over to their bed and resumed their heavy make out session from the couch. The touching was soft still, not trying to be forceful towards Alison. Tonight Emily was going to be all about Alison and made sure she knew all sex wasn't bad or painful.

Emily pulled away from Alison and softly kissed down her jawline to he neck getting a small appreciative gasp from Alison. Emily lightly nipped at Alison's neck, as she slowly began to remove Ali's shirt carefully. "It's okay Em, you don't have to be so careful, I know you're not going to hurt me." Alison whispered as she helped Emily take of her shirt. "I know I'm just trying to be as gently as possible, but don't worry tonight is all about pleasing you." Emily smiled as she resumed her kissing on Ali's neck.

Emily untied Alison's waistband on her shorts sliding them off her body in one swift motion. Next she unhooked Alison's bra, leaving Alison only in her underwear as she slid her bra off. Alison quickly covered up her breast from Emily. "Babe no fair I'm almost completely naked and have yet to see any of you." Alison pouted and Emily laughed softly. "I told you tonight was all about you so if it makes you happy.." Emily trailed off stripping down to the amount of clothing Alison had on. Alison gawked at Emily's perfect body. "Wow.." Alison licked her lips unknowingly. "Like what you see Ali?" Emily teased as Ali speechlessly nodded her head. "Maybe another time we'll focus on me but for now.." Emily lightly kissed and bit her way down to Alison's chest, hearing a soft moan escape from Ali's lips. Emily ran one hand up and down Alison's thigh getting close and closer to touch between them.

Softly Emily kissed Alison nipples as she slowly began to remove Alison's underwear. Alison felt herself getting wet from Emily messing around with her nipples. Emily slowly started to rubbed between her thighs cautiously as she started to suck on Alison's nipple lightly, Emily could feel how wet Alison was getting from it. Slowly Emily slid one finger inside Alison followed by a second moving them slowly. "Mmm..Em." Alison moaned softly as Emily began to move her two fingers at a faster steady pace, slowly kissing her way down Alison body. She curled her fingers slightly getting a louder appreciative moan out of Alison. She moved Alison's legs a little further apart slowly starting to flick her tongue again Ali's clit as she twisted her fingers a little moving them at the same pace. Slowly Emily began to remove her fingers licking Ali up and down, then circling her clit with her tongue. "Fuck.." Alison repeated over and over as she felt herself getting closer, then Emily gently switch between a soft sucking and licking on Ali's clit making her scream out. "Fuck Emily!" Alison arched her back high as she grabbed the sheets of the bed reaching the first orgasm she ever had.

Emily slowly got up giving Alison a break and they cuddled in bed, softly kissing one another a few times. "Thank you Emily."Alison whispered. "For what?" Emily softly traced her finger around Ali's arm. "For everything, for protecting me, for showing me not all sex is horrible. For just being so..so amazing." Emily started to blush a little at Ali's words. "You don't have to thank me Ali, I'll do whatever it takes just to make you happy."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was a little graphic with the sexual content. Did you all mind it or should I just keep it out of the story? Let me know what you think.😊