Ch.10

It was Sunday night and Emily and Alison were laying in Emily's room on her bed. Ali had her head on Emily chest as Emily slowly ran her fingers through the blondes soft hair. "I can't believe the weekend is already over." Alison whispered sadly. "Neither can I, if was really great spending all this time with you." Emily faked a smile, she was trying her best to stay happy. But she was really going to miss having Alison here.

Ali looked down at Emily, her bow shaped lips looking irresistible as ever. Emily could help but smiling seeing Alison with a flirty look across her face. "You're so gorgeous Ali." Emily whispered as she gently brushed back a few strands of loose blonde hair behind Ali's ear.

Ali leaned over Emily and softly grabbed her other hand and intertwining their fingers together. "You're gorgeous too Em." She could see Emily's cheek slowly start to turn red. Alison leaned down and softly kissed Emily's cheek. Then she kissed her again until her lips touched Emily's.

The kiss was soft and sweet, slowly Ali moved back and smiled a little. "Sorry I should've asked.." Alison started to say but was cut off by Emily's lips once more pressed against her on. Emily's lips were so full and perfect. They tasted like her strawberry chapstick she always applied throughout the day.

Emily's heart was racing, she couldn't believe for the third time she was kissing Alison, her perfect pink lips. Emily moved them so she was hovering her body over Ali's deepening the kiss. Alison felt a wave of nervousness wash over her, even though she knew Emily liked the kiss she was somewhat scared that she would mess up somehow.

Emily softly moved her tongue against Ali's lower lip, Alison got the hint and slowly parted her lip and felt Emily's tongue slowly snake it's way into her mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance but Alison let Emily win and take control. She trusted Emily with control. They moved their lips in perfect sequence. After moments passed slowly both girls slowly pulled away. "Wow.." they both whispered in unison. Emily laid herself next to Alison on the bed, both of them smiling ear to ear. "I still can't believe kiss you can make me feel like fireworks are going off inside of me.." Emily spoke almost inaudible. "I'm normally so confident kissing people.. but you give me butterflies. I feel so many emotions at once and all I can say is wow.." Alison whispered. "Kissing you is like something out of a dream." Alison smiled as she moved to lay her head back onto Emily's chest. They both talk a little while longer till they drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought of it😊