Ch.56

Teaching Addison swimming was the worst punishment Emily could've received being at Beacon Heights. She hated seeing her grim smirk every time she walked into the gym. The eyes burning a hole as she took of her track suit to get into the pool with the girls to show them a new technique. It made Emily feel so disgusting, cause at the end of the day she couldn't do anything about it.

Alison wasn't too happy with Beacon Heights either, she missed home, she felt sick being here now. Emily and the girls helped but she just felt like she couldn't breathe everyday she woke up and walked into the classroom. She knew someone was consistently watching her every move and she was tired of it, if she was going to feel like this here she could've just stayed in Rosewood. She loved teaching these gifted students but it just wasn't her passion here anymore, it had been months she felt like this. She could see the despair in Emily's eyes every time she got up for work. She forced them to come here but maybe it was all wrong.

It was the weekend and she finally got to wake up to the girls in her bed jumping up and down. "Mama let's go it's breakfast time!" Bella screeched. Alison laughed as she sat up. "Yeah pancakes are almost done, if you don't hurry up mom is gonna finish them all with Bella." Emilia tolled her eyes and smirked a smirk identical to Ali's. "Be nice!" Alison said firmly and smiled getting out of bed. "Let's go eat some pancakes!" She grinned and left the room leaving the girls behind "Mommy and I will finish the pancakes if you don't hurry." Alison laughed as she made it to the kitchen before them. Emily shook her head as she watched the biggest kid make it to the room first followed a little bit behind two wild girls that looked identical to her. "Mommy, Em said we're gonna eat all the pancakes." She snitched on her sister proudly as she crossed her arms. Emilias mouth dropped and she huffed and mumbled. "What a snitch." Emily and Alison just looked at one another not really sure how to approach that.. sometimes you just have to choose your battles with your kids and this was one they chose to let go.

They all sat around the table for breakfast and Alison bit her lip. "What's on your mind babe?" Emily asked as she lightly touched Alis hand. Ali sighed as she ate a little bit of her breakfast and tried to process what to say. "I want to expand our family.." she bit her lip as the words slipped out. "You want to get a puppy!?" The girls screamed in unison. Emily went a little wide eyed they hadn't talked about this for almost a year since they had moved to Beacon Heights." Alison and Emily laughed hearing the girls. "Not exactly girls, I want to have another baby." Alison smiled. "Are we not good enough babies!?" The girls could be so dramatic. "You'll always be my babies, but I always wanted you girls to have more than just one another for siblings. Wouldn't you enjoy having a little brother or sister?" Alison asked hopeful. "Yeah I guess a baby would be pretty cool but don't forget about the puppy too." Emilia reminded them. Emily processed it a little slower. "A baby?" She said slowly almost questioning it. "It's been so long since we talked about it I thought those cards just weren't on the table for us anymore.." Emily looked disappointed that they hadn't mentioned it in so long. "Well I just, I want to expand our family.. and I have for a while. I wanted the girls to be aware of it too. But I also just didn't want to do anything about it while living here.. the truth is I miss Rosewood." Alison said softly to Emily after the girls finished breakfast and went off to the living room to watch some cartoons. "I've been dying to have more babies with you.." Emily grinned. "What do you say Em, let's go home?" Alison smiles excitedly. "Anywhere I got with you will always be home, but I can't wait to have Hanna be able to visit with Aria and Spencer." She smiles from ear to ear.

I'm sorry this took so long but what do you think about a new baby and moving back to rosewood? Let me know if you have any suggestions 💜💜