Ch.7

Alison took a calming deep breath as she started to explain a story few people knew about. But with Emily she felt comfortable and trusted her with this. "I dated Ian Thomas, secretly cause I was so young compared to him. Well he was the best kiss I ever experienced at the beginning of our relationship." Alison spoke at a rapid pace but Emily kept up with her without missing a beat.

"Beginning of your relationship?" Emily questioned and she saw a wave of sadness and fear wash over Ali's face, concerning her deeply about what happened. "I..I.. I'm sorry Em, I really can't talk about it anymore.." Emily saw tears she never thought would ever form in Ali's perfect ocean blue eyes.

Emily nodding, completely sympathizing how Ali was feeling. She pulled her close and wrapped her arms around Ali tightly, gently rubbing her back as Ali began to cry at the past she dreadfully brought up. Emily was shocked, Alison was such a strong person she never imagined watching her breakdown. But Emily was always a protective type and she was already feeling that way over Alison.

"Shhh Ali.. It's going to be okay. I'm so sorry I brought it up, I never meant to upset you." Emily spoke softly trying to help Ali the best way she could as Alison continued to cry into her chest. Slowly Ali stopped crying but she didn't dad to move from the safe place of Emily's arms. "It's okay it's not you're fault. You don't have to be sorry. Just not many people know and it's hard to talk about what happened. I really trust you though so eventually I'll tell you." Alison said sniffling as she had her head rested on Emily's chest, comforted by Emily softly running her fingers through her honey blonde hair. "Don't worry Ali, when you're ready I'll be here to listen. I'm not going anywhere.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I feel like it's a little bit short. But let me know what you think😌