Ch.37

Emily was walking with Ali down this long hallway.. it felt like it would never end. Alison wasn't pregnant and has no recollection of the memories Emily had and it was seriously messing with her head causing a slight headache to begin. "Ali, I really don't remember anything.. I just..where are we?" Alison giggled. "Wherever you want us to be Em, this is your dream." As Emily said that the whole room started to spin around and she found herself in a field, a little girl running up to her and wrapping her arms right around her. "Mama!" The little girl squealed. In the distance she saw Alison with another little girl hand in hand as they gracefully made they're way to the other two, smiling from ear to ear. "Ali.." Emily started as the all four of them were close range. "What's going on.." She whispered so the two little girls wouldn't hear her.

"Babe we took the girls to see the sunflowers, remember?" Emily was panicking she was so lost in a world she didn't even recognize. "Girls..?" Emily whispered, you could see the confusion on her face. "The twins babe, Alaina and Hailey. We took them here ever since they were newborns.. are you okay?" Alison looked at Emily concerned. Emily shook her head dropping down to the soft green vibrant grass staring at all sunflowers in the distance. It was so beautiful here, yet she felt so annoyed by being confused. Emily shook of the annoyance and continued on with what was happening and decided to enjoy her time with Ali and the twins as they walked through the field of sunflowers. She just smiled being able to be with Alison, ever with no memory of what was going on she decided to try to make the best of it.

Alison was beside Emily's hospital bed, holding her hand and watching the machines keep track of all her vitals and brain waves. She was dreaming they could tell that much. Alison reared up as she felt a longer Braxton hick contraction and cried even more. What if Emily doesn't awake in time for the birth of the babies? She bit her lip as she continued to talk to Emily to try to get her to wake up the best way she could think of.

Sorry it's short but I hope you still enjoyed the story! Let me know what you thought and if you have any name suggestions for the baby or babies? I'm not completely set if it should be twins or not yet ❤️❤️