Ch.11

Another dreadful week of school, Alison had such an amazing weekend with Emily she hated to see it end. She saw Emily in the halls and Emily had to act like they didn't just spend anytime together, just a quick hi in the hallway was it. It kind of hurt Alison's feelings that Emily wasn't paying extra attention to her. But she knew.. it just couldn't happen that way.

Emily was a little saddened that she couldn't kiss Alison the moment she saw her in the hall. She just..she was just so perfect. She couldn't show her any extra attention sadly, she didn't want to make it too obvious. This was going to be a long painful week.

During class Emily timed each girl swimming, she helped them with techniques their breaststrokes and backstrokes for this specific week was what they were going to be working on. Emily cheered each of the girls on equally but she could see a hint of jealously on Ali's face that she was giving all the girls equal attention. It was actually sort of cute.

Now it was Wednesday and they were still working on their times for their breaststroke and backstroke. This class of juniors were beginning swimmers so Emily didn't want to overwhelm them with too much. After classes ended all the girls retreated back to the locker room and Emily went to her office. At around 3 p.m she heard a soft knock on her door. "Come in" Emily called from her seat. Alison slowly walked through the door.

"Hey Em..I mean Ms.Fields" Alison said with a small smile on her face. Emily looked up and smiled "Hi Alison." Emily said plainly. Alison sort of frowned from the lack of enthusiasm in Emily's voice. "Are you upset with me..?" Alison said as she closed the door and walked across the tiny office of to Emily. "I'm not upset with you Ali, I just..I have to be as professional as possible." Emily sighed. "I'd love to give you more attention..I just I can't lose my job." Alison sighed defeated cause she understood the situation they were in, things were complicated with them. "Maybe..we could spend the weekend together again?" Alison asked shyly kind of embarrassed at how eager to be with Emily she being. "Won't your friends notice you're not hanging out with them." Ali softly touched Emily's cheek. "I don't care what they'll say." Alison whispered as she softly kissed Emily, Emily returned the kiss.

"Oh my god.." two girls said in unison, Emily and Alison quickly pulled away from each other to see none other than Aria Montgomery and Spencer Hastings peeking through the door they opened. "I-I we.." Aria studdered, "We just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out Ali." Spencer said quickly. Emily and Alison felt their hearts drop, at least Ali's best friends caught them but anyone could've walked through that door. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think. 😌