Ch.34

Emily sat on the cold hard basement ground looking straight with no emotion. Only thing on her mind was Alison and the baby, her pregnancy was rough on her and this kind of stress will put her over the top. She let out a sigh and put her head down.

"Emily I really never meant what I did that night, I'm sorry." Paige whispered she barely remembered it she just blacked out. Emily slowly got up off the ground and pointed her finger at Paige. "You never meant it? YOU DIDNT MEAN TO ALMOST KILL ME? TRAUMATIZE ME? ALL CAUSE GIRLS WANTED TO BE WITH ME AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING?" Emily screamed she was so fed up dealing with her and her nonsense. Paige finally backed down from Emily she felt defeated. "Paige you beat me that night and choked me till I passed out.. you really think I'd ever give you another chance that night? All the verbal abuse endured from you. I was tired of it." Emily firmly stated. "I'm happier than I have ever been and I'm starting a family with someone who has made my life change in ways I didn't know I even wanted till now. If you really loved me you'd let me go Paige." Emily spoke sincerely. Paige bit her lip and shook her head. "I can't Em I can't let you go." Emily was about to punch Paige as she ran towards her and was immediately overpowered by Paige's hands throwing her to the ground. "Are you fucking serious Em? You really want to punch me!? Look who's the abusive one know." Paige scoffed and smirked as she slowly wrapped her hands around Emily's throat keeping her pinned to the ground. "Oh I guess it really is me but if I can't have you that whore isn't either, I tried being nice and since that didn't work it's over for you and sweet little Ali.

Alison, Aria and Spencer parked the car near the last known street searching high and low to get any site of Emily or Pigskin as Alison started calling her like she did when she was younger. Alison had to continuously take breaks to breathe and relax being pregnant and searching for the love of your life isn't ideal what so ever. They searched the street for what seemed way too long. "Guys what if we don't find her, what if Pigskin.." Alison trailed off as a few tears slipped from her eyes. Aria held onto Alison's hand and comforted her as Spencer stopped dead in her tracks. "You guys hear that?" She whispered. "It sounds like yelling, tell me I'm not crazy." Aria and Ali instantly perked up to listen. "I can hear it" they both spoke in unison. Now the question was which house was it coming from.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I have so many ideas I'm just lazy when it comes to typing 😂 let me know what you thought about this chapter 💓