Ch.12

Alison quickly rushed the girls into Emily's office and shut the door fast. "Alison, you both could get into so much trouble. What we're you thinking!?" Spencer exclaimed frantically as Emily stood in her same spot shocked. Aria was just trying to piece together what they just witnessed.

"I know you said Ms. Fields had a thing for you.. but you never said you felt the same way." Aria spoke softly careful not to let anyone outside the room hear. Alison put her hand to her forehead and paced back and forth. "Aria it was just an instant connection. We know what the stakes are..it's just, I can't help it. My feeling for Em are too strong to deny. I didn't tell either of you cause I didn't want to get us in trouble." Alison sighed in defeat, she couldn't believe this was happening. "You couldn't tell us about you being with a girl but you let us know about.." Spencer was quickly cut off by Alison before she couldn't finish her sentence. "I..just please be happy for me and keep this secret. I'm really happy and I don't want this to get messed up." Alison said as she walked slowly back over to Emily wrapping her arms gently around her waist.

"Please girls, I really need this job, I need you to promise not to say anything." Emily pleaded as she looked at the two girls in front of her finally getting the courage to talk. Aria and Spencer looked at each other and smiled. "After what Ali's been through we just want her to be happy." Aria said softly smiling at Ali. "Yeah, it was just surprising cause well I never knew Ali was really into girls." Spencer spoke with a smile on her face. "Besides Ali's 18 she can make her own decisions. Just lock your door or something next or next time you won't be so lucky it was us" the two girls said. Alison walked over to Aria and Spencer and hugged them tightly. "Thank you for understanding and not freaking out." Alison said grateful as Emily smiled at the three girls hugging. She let out a sigh of relief that everything went better than what she had thought was going to happen.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter I'm sorry it was a little short, but let me know what you thought.😊