Ch.5

Alison's P.O.V

I'm sitting in Emily's living room, it's so cozy in her house. It feels like home. Emily is in the kitchen, she's ordering take out for dinner. I just, I can't believe it. I'm really here in her house. I feel more comfortable here than I ever have in my own home. I see Emily start to make her way back to the living room, she sat all the way on the other side from me. It made me sad knowing nothing could ever happen this weekend.
I need to mention the kiss.. it might ruin everything but I need to know if it was as amazing for her as it was for me and she's just being professional about it. I know I said one kiss, but I don't think I could ever put into words how it made me feel.

Emily sat on the opposite side of the couch from Alison. She was on her phone almost ignoring her presence completely. But she could feel Ali's eyes on her, her eyes burning with curiosity. Emily knew Alison was still thinking about the kiss, cause honestly she hadn't stopped thinking about it since it happened. She was trying to be professional, but really she didn't want to be hurt by Alison like the stories she heard about her.

"Hey Em.." Ali turned her body to stare at Emily, she spoke with confidence at first till her eyes hit Emily making her voice go shy and timid. Emily glanced over at her "Yes Alison?" She questioned nonchalantly. Alison started to bite her bottom lip, her lips are so perfect, Emily tried to shake the thought out of her head.

"I.. I uhm well that kiss, I know it was unprofessional and I shouldn't mention it. But like you said it is after school hours and I have to ask was it really that bad? The first day of school you wouldn't stop looking at me and now.." Alison started to speak at an anxious pace and trailed off. "Wait just forget it." Alison let out a soft defeated sigh and turned her body to face away from Emily.

"You're right Alison, it is unprofessional to bring it up." Emily stated sternly.. but she had a soft spot for Alison and her voice got more gently. "But no Ali, the kiss wasn't bad at all. I just, no matter how good it was you're still my student." Emily explained with a hint of sadness in her voice. Alison slowly turned to look at Emily again smiling a little. "So it wasn't bad?" Emily let out a small laugh at her question and shook her head. "Best kiss I had in a while." Alison was now smiling ear to ear. "It was the best kiss I had since, well in a while as well." Alison quickly changed the direction of her sentence.

Alison felt content, best kiss I had in a while, was replaying over and over again. She hung onto the words Emily said closely. "Since it was the best kiss either of us had in a while, I might just have to dare you to kiss me again." Alison said flirtatiously, she didn't mean to but she had a sudden confidence boost. "Well Ali, if you're lucky maybe I'll kiss you again without a dare." Emily replied without even thinking. It caught them both by surprise, but neither cared. They just kept smiling at each other like idiots in love.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think😊