Ch.23

Emily and Alison were laying in bed, Alison started her online classes immediately after the incident. The past few weeks have been a little rough trying to adjust, Alison wanted to be able to do more to help Emily. But Emily wouldn't let her, she wanted Alison and the baby to rest as much as possible.

Alison's shirt slowly lifted up, revealing a small little bump. Emily smiled and put her hand on Alison's small belly and lightly rubbed it. "What do you think the baby is going to be?" Emily asked softly as she slowly started to rub her stomach. "I'm not sure some days I feel like the baby is going to be a girl and other days I feel like the baby is a boy. What do you think babe?" Alison asked looking at Emily. "I feel the same, but no matter what the baby is as long as you both stay healthy is all that matters." Alison smiled and laid her head on Emily's chest.

"Want to think of a few names for either gender?" Alison asked as she softly ran her hand up and down Emily's arm. Then she quickly sat up. "We should do a gender reveal... or no we should wait till the baby is here to find out the gender that would be so exciting." Alison had a huge grin on her face. "Lets do it babe, lets see if we can wait till the baby is here to find out the gender. The surprise will be exciting." Emily smiled grabbing Ali's hand holding it.

"For a boy I really like Greyson, Matthew and Brayden." Emily said as they cuddled up to each other again. "I love the name Lily, Amara and Amina are both similar but love them a lot they sound so beautiful." Alison smiled as Emily agreed with her. They both talked about names a little while longer neither of them fully deciding on a name.

Sorry this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think the baby should be and the name?😊