Ch.47

Alison and Emily were both in cloud 9 with one another as they walked back into the house hand in hand smiling like kids on Christmas morning. Tonight's date night was the most memorable for sure and Alison couldn't wait to tell her friends all about it but for now she just decided to enjoy the rest of the night with Emily. But she couldn't wait to get inside to her babies it has been the longest since they were born that she's been away from them.

Hanna rushes over to them as soon as she heard the door open. She saw their smiles going from ear to ear and got excited. "You did it!?" She whispered yelled to Emily. Alison laughed and showed Hanna the ring nodding her head, Hanna grabbed Ali's hand and admiringly stared at the ring and jumped up and down excitedly. "Yesss!" Hanna squealed "You knew?" Alison smiled confused. "I asked her opinion about how to go about it and she helped me pick the ring out and plan the night plus babysit." Emily smiled. "I can't believe she actually kept her mouth shut long enough." "She didn't after you told her she immediately told me." Caleb laughed as he walked over to the girls.

"How were the girls for you tonight? Ready for your own babies?" Alison smiled as she sat down next to Emily on the couch after grabbing everyone a glass of wine. "I can't wait to have a mini Hanna to tell me what I'm wearing is last season but she knows what will fix it." Caleb smirked and Hanna laughed. "I definitely would love to have a daughter though, a mini Hanna or a mini Caleb as long as we had a healthy baby is what counts." Caleb smiled as Hanna looked lovingly at him. "I personally would like a mini Caleb first and then deal with a mini version of myself after." Hanna smiled thinking about starting a family with Caleb. Alison and Emily laughed a little "Our girls really got you feeling the baby fever huh?" Emily raised her eyebrow and smirked. "They were so much fun and sweet, plus the cuddles. We changed the diapers together and it was as horrifying as I expected. It was just..just what I always wanted." Hanna smiled. "You guys are going to make such great parents, I can't wait for Bella and Baby Em to have a cousin to play with." Alison smiled. The four of them talked longer till one of the girls whined from the baby monitor. "I got it!" Hanna jumped up quickly and made her way upstairs and quickly took car of Bella. Hanna softly sang her back to sleep as the three of them listened through the baby monitor and smiled as they heard her calm Bella down quickly. "All set." Hanna smiled as she walked back downstairs. "Good singing Han, you still got it." Emily smiled and Hanna blushed. "Forgot about the monitors but it worked."

The four of them stayed up a little bit later and Hanna and Caleb went to the guest room to sleep for the night. Alison and Emily laid in bed and held each other close. "I can't believe how amazing tonight was." Alison whispered to Emily softly. "You deserves a break tonight and the surprise, tonight was perfect." Emily smiled and they both softly kissed. "I got something that'll make it end even better.." Alison smirked as she felt the few glasses of wine she drank set in and slowly got on top of Emily. The soft kiss quickly turned passionate and Emily got the message an was willingly ready as long as Alison was. She knew how uncomfortable Alison was with her body. "Are you sure Ali?" Emily said breathless as she pulled away. "Emily I'm not drunk I feel good and I want this, you, you've been understanding for so long on how I feel about my body and I just I'm ready it's been a long time." Alison smiled and Emily pulled Alison down for another kiss, she slowly felt up her body and Alison took the kiss slowly down her neck slowly to her chest leaving soft little marks. This was just the beginning of an even longer night.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Would you guys want more details for the sexual parts? Or is what I wrote fine. Let me know ☺️