Ch.16

Alison had an eery feeling as she sat at the brew with Aria and Spencer. She was bragging about how amazing her date with Emily was going but she couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching her. Aria, Spencer and Alison had spent about four hours at the brew talking, drinking coffee and even doing a little homework. It was 10p.m and they were closing, each girl had went their separate ways.

Ali walked to her house from the Brew, she called Emily cause the creepy feeling she still just couldn't shake was getting worse. "Ali?" Emily asked in a hoarse sleepy voice, god she sounded so sexy, Alison thought to herself. "Hey Em, I wanted to talk to you as I walked home from the brew." Emily sat up a little straighter in her bed. "Ali it's pretty late are you sure you don't want me to come get you and bring you home?" Emily asked concerned. Ali smiled at Emily's protectiveness of her but declined. "Em I'm fine, I just, I couldn't shake this creepy feeling someone was watching me but talking to you helped."

Little did Alison know someone was creeping slowly behind her.. just waiting. Alison was about a block away from her house when she felt someone grab her. "Ahhh!" She screamed gripping her phone tightly so she wouldn't drop it. "Ali what's the matter!?" She could hear Emily scream through the phone but she couldn't respond back, the figure had taken the phone and hung it up. After that.. everything slowly turned black.

Emily shot up out of her bed and quickly got into her car driving immediately to where Ali was.. but she was no longer there. She called and texted her over and over but nothing. She didn't even know how to go to the police about this or her parents. She was stuck. The only thing she could do was hope maybe Aria and Spencer could help her. She called them up and prayed they would answer. "Hello..?" A sleepy voice sounded from the other end of the phone. "Hey it's Emily, Ms Fields, whatever I need yours and Arias help."

Spencer woke up Aria and they both drove to Emily's house. Emily couldn't stop pacing around the house she was so worried about Ali, it was making her physically sick. She couldn't bare the thought of some hurting Ali. She heard a knock at her door and quickly answered it. "Ms. Fields what's wrong?" Aria and Spencer asked in unison. Emily was so distraught. "I..I was talking on the phone with Ali, someone grabbed her and she screamed. That was the last thing I heard. I tried to go find her." Emily had tears slowly start to stream down her face. "I don't even know how to go to the police or her parents about this, I was hoping you two could."

Both girls sat their stunned, someone had just kidnapped their best friend.. "She looked nervous the whole time she was at the brew." Aria said in a low voice as Spencer called the police and acted like she was the one on the phone with Alison when it happened. "She said she felt like someone was watching her all night.. then that happened. I knew I should've went to get her." Emily sighed putting her head in her hands. What was she suppose to do now..just sit and wait?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought of it.😊