Ch.36

We found her.. Emily. She barely had a pulse but the EMTs arrived in time. I don't know what I would've done without the help of Aria and Spencer. I generally owe them my whole life for helping me save mine. We're on our way to the hospital now and Emily still isn't conscious yet, I'm hoping she will be soon it's making me nervous. Nervous cause I'm starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions and I'm praying they don't become consistent. I need Emily.

Back at the basement before the EMTs and police arrived Spencer crept into a door that was lightly cracked. She turned her flashlight on quickly and pointed it to a curled up Paige in the corner. "Got ya!" Spencer whispered loudly as she spooked Paige even more. "You're absolutely psycho, you better hope Emily is alright or else." Spencer replied coldly as sirens became louder.

Aria and Ali were beside Emily, they were so frantic they were doing their best with CPR but it was useless with how nervous both the girls got. Ali a little less helpful with the lack of energy and pain she was in from a Braxton Hicks contraction she assumed. She had these with her first pregnancy so she knew there wasn't anything to worry about yet. Her main concern now was Emily. Her whole body felt relieved seeing the paramedics down beside Emily. They lifted her on to the gurney and took her out to the ambulance. "Can I go?" Ali said as loud as she could without crying. "Who are you?" "Wife." Ali bit her lip hoping not to show she was lying. "Come on." The paramedic escorted her out to the ambulance to be with Emily. "We'll meet you at the hospital." Aria called out as she turned her attention to Spencer and they both watched Paige fight the officers. "She's my girlfriend!" Paige screamed. "I need to be in the ambulance with her please!" She pleaded. An officer had to restrain her just to get her into the cuffs properly and immediately escorted her to the vehicle.

Aria and Spencer saw an officer walk towards them. "Do you know anything that happened here tonight? Or the victim?" Aria looked at Spencer to explain in an orderly yet professional matter. "Emily Fields is the victim, Paige McCullers is an ex girlfriend from a few years ago that followed her from California. She's crazily obsessed with Emily and since Emily is in love with Alison it drove her to the whole "if I can't have you no one will" scene that we experienced tonight." Spencer tried to sound proper and correct. The officer nodded. "How do you two know the victim?" Spencer bit her lip as Aria looked at her. "She our.." "friends wife" Aria completed the statement, deeply regretting her decision about lying after. They were all 17-18 they can't get into too much trouble since she isn't their swim teacher anymore. "You don't seem sure about that." The officer raised an eyebrow and flared at Aria. Slowly the pressure broke Aria. "She used to be our swim coach and then fell in love with our best friend, they're having a baby together and she transferred to the college that Paige followed her to." Aria couldn't help all the words slipping from her mouth. "Interesting." The cop chuckled. "Y'all aren't in trouble, just needed statements. You're above age, Emily isn't much older. I remember you all at the annual festival in Rosewood. Just thought I'd give you a little scare." The cop grinned. "Feel free to go meet up with your two friends at the hospital." Spencer and Aria awkwardly laughed as the made their way out of the basement as quickly as they could. "That was.." "I know.." Spencer whispered.

At the hospital Emily had been hooked up to machines and the doctors couldn't do much more or figure out if she had any brain damage and/or memory loss till she woke up. It was all up to Emily now. Alison sat beside her holding her hand softly between both of her own. "Emily, em..if you can hear me or anything please wake up." She let out a soft cry. "I need you so much, I can't believe what happened to you. I love you, I always will and I'll be by your side always." Alison said softly as tears slowly ran down her cheeks. Emily could hear Alison speaking but she couldn't find her, she found herself running up and down a light gray but brightly lit hallway with so many doors and each one led to no Alison. She was getting frustrated.

"Ali..Ali! Please I need to find you where are you!?" Emily yelled down the hallway. She saw a figure of Alison appear in front of her. "I'm right here baby, what's the matter?" Alison looked gorgeous..but she wasn't pregnant. "You had the baby?" Alison looked confused. "Baby? Emily I'm not pregnant, we talked about starting a family a few years from now after we're married silly." Alison chuckled but Emily was confused. She definitely was going crazy.. this dream was just odd. That's all she could think about was how to wake up from it.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you thought of it. Should I continue this story or do something different? Leave suggestions below ☺️☺️