Ch.30

Paige's P.O.V

I waited outside Emily's house, a house I knew so well from high school days. We hung out here a lot mostly unsupervised when her parents were away. We had a lot of well good memories there, besides that was where I first told her I loved her. I still do love her. She's mine. She broke my heart but I know she didn't mean it she was confused, we were struggling in California, she just needed time apart. But I gave her too much time, now some whore is living in the house we planned for OUR family. Like are you kidding me? You just let some little girl into our home to play house with? I think not. They don't know what they're in for. But I'm what Emily needs not some child living off of her, which is precisely why I knew becoming her swim assistant would put in the spotlight of showing her I'm best for her and I work hard.

I see Alison with her arms around my girl and I could throw up it's making me so sick, I want to comfort her..that should and will soon be me!

Alison's P.O.V

Back inside Alison had finally gotten Emily to ease her nerves about Paige being back in Rosewood. Even though she was completely destroyed on the inside, but she didn't want to stress too much for the sake of the babies. She bit her lip, she was so hormonal one minute she had a new emotion this one was well horny. Frisky, sexual however you want to put it she wanted Emily and she wanted her now.

Emily was laying on their bed her arm over her eyes. Alison quickly began stripping down to her bra and panties when she saw her opportunity. "Hey Ms.Fields?" Alison said flirty as she slowly licked her bottom lip. Emily was caught off guard and looked up at Ali and her eyes opened wide seeing her, even pregnant Ali was just like a goddess and just as sexy as ever. "Yes Ms.DiLaurentis?" Emily responded deciding to play along. Alison was pleased with Emily's reaction and continued. "Well I know your really good at diving into pools.." Ali started as she slowly laid on the bed luckily with no difficulty of her stomach in her way. "But you see I got something even wetter for you to dive into" Alison smirked at her cheesy line slowly opening her legs. "Diving is my speciality and I'm surely ready to dive into something wetter and perfect it." Emily smirked leaning her body over Ali's running her hands up her thighs. She slowly inched her face until their lips touched. Soft at first then slowly they began moving in sync lightly letting their tongues dominant one another. Emily hand slid into Ali's panties getting an appreciated gasp out of her as Em slowly rubbed her hand up and down her slit before sliding a finger inside her. Emily moved her lips from Ali's down to her chest leaving small love bites as her finger moved in quick motion curling to hit Ali's g-spot getting more appreciative moans from Ali. Emily could tell she was close to an orgasm and wasted no time sliding another finger inside and moving quicker till she heard Ali moan our her name as she felt her cum on her fingers. Ali dug her nails into Ems arm as she came back down from her first orgasm. Emily removed her hand and slid off Ali's panties completely as she wasted no time diving between Ali's legs. Quickly she started licking her up and down, Ali's moans and gasps turning her on more she moved her tongue further up lightly teasing around Ali's clit till Ali moved her hips to get her to hit the right spot. After a little more teasing immediately Emily circled her clit and gently flicking it up and down then round in circles. Alison tightened her grip on Emily's hair feeling herself cumming again, she could barely come back from that before cumming again. Emily was relentless with the kissing, sucking and licking of Ali till she finally pushed her head away breathing heavily. Alison has almost forgotten how good it was to be with Emily from how long it had been. Emily bit her lip as she looked at Alison, even with her sex hair Alison looked amazing. Emily could've went longer if Ali let her, pleasing her was a pleasure and Emily did not complain it had been long overdue for them to be intimate again.

Alison and Emily cleaned up and laid down in bed together holding one another. "Em, I love you, you know that right?" Ali whispered softly. "I love you more Ali, I promise no matter what it will try to pull it won't tear us apart. We are a family and will stay one I promise." Alison smiles as she kissed Emily one last time before drifting off into a deep deep sleep, leaving Emily to stay up wondering and hoping things won't go crazy with Paige back in town. She held Ali closer and slowly started to doze of into a sleep.

Wellll that started of psychotic and ended sexual and romantic 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I hope y'all still enjoyed another chapter in one day even if it was like this 💓😂