Ch.43

Aria and Spencer came rushing to the hospital the minute Alison gave them the okay text to come visit. They couldn't get there fast enough and of course hit every red light on their way. "What do you think the gender is?" Aria asked smiling ready to cuddle a sweet little baby. "Girl, I cant imagine Ali not reproducing a mini version of herself." Spencer grinned as she pulled into the parking lot. "I'm glad we're on the same page, even though a boy would be a fun addition to our group." Aria smiled all about being equally excited for either gender.

"The girls are on their way up now." Alison smiled as she sat back on the bed after placing Emilia back in the crib beside her. She had a chance to shower and was now prepared for visits. Softly Emily and Alison heard a knock on the door and Emily got up to open it and let the girls into the hospital room and greet them. The girls had huge smiles on their faces seeing Alison and the first crib beside her and then stopped dead in their tracks and the jaws dropped seeing another. They did a double take and looked back and forth seeing two babies inside. "Wait.. are they having a newborn play date what the heck did we miss." Spencer looked confused as she made her way inside the room with Aria close behind her.

Alison and Emily both let out loud laughs seeing their reactions. "Mirroring twins, they had the same heartbeat and switched spots hiding behind one another we were just as surprised." Emily explained as she smiled sitting next to Alison on the bed near Emilia. "Sooo...." Aria dragged out as she leaned forward and back on her feet. "Do we have identical nieces or nephews we're dying to know." Aria smiled as she eyed both the babies on either side of the bed. "Well..." Alison tried to drag out but couldn't help but get excited. "Come on and hold your nieces." Alison smiled as she sat up and picked Isabella up from the crib while Emily grabbed Emilia carefully from hers. "We were right!" Aria and Spencer high fived as they said everything in unison.

Spencer held Isabella and Aria carefully took Emilia from Em. "You two are the prettiest babies ive ever seen." Aria was in awe over the girls. "So who am I holding?" Spencer asked. "Isabella and Aria you're holding Emilia." Emily smiled as she and Ali watched the girls get excited holding the babies close cuddling them. "I'm the Auntie that will always help with all things school and projects." Spencer smiled at them "and I'm the auntie that will be here for all things messy yet creative." Aria finished the end of her sentence. "I love them, I can't wait to see all their first and watch them grow." Aria got excited, she loved babies as much as it helped her baby fever it made it a little severe. She always wondered what a little version of herself and Ezra would look like. She smiled as she looked down the the peaceful baby. "How was labor?" Spencer asked getting Aria out of her daze. "Better than last time," Alison began explaining "I pushed them both out naturally with no epidural." Alison said with a big smile in her face proud of what she had accomplished. "Don't get me wrong it was horribly painful and I wanted to cry and give up.. but Emily helped make it a more calm experience and tried to help soothe me the best she could." Ali grinned as she looked at a blushing Emily. "You two are the best couple, these little girls are lucky to have you both as Moms." Spencer smiles big as she looked at the look on their faces as they stared at one another.

They softly heard another knock on the door, all the girls were a little confused at who it could be. Emily got up and opened the door and heard an excited squeal come from the one and only Hanna as she squeezed Emily tightly in a hug. "You didn't think I wouldn't make time to come see your baby did you!?" Hanna exclaimed excitedly as she walked into the room. Alison was a little off guard about Hanna at her excited nature. "I'm so glad you made it!" Emily smiled as she hugged her back. "It's been almost a year since we last got to see each other." Emily smiled. "Sorry guys, this is my best friend Hanna. She's a fashion assistant and is usually busy traveling with the designers learning the ropes till she can become the next big fashion designer. I didn't expect her to come or till at least when we were all back home but I'm glad you all get to meet her finally." Emily explained and every smiled greeting Hanna and introducing themselves. Hanna walked over and gave Alison a hug which surprised her. "Congratulations Ali, I'm so happy for you and that you made my best friend apart of this. Now I get to be an Auntie to two beautiful babies." Hanna said sincerely. "But I can't start spoiling them till y'all tell me the gender." Hanna said with a duh expression as she looked at Em. "Hanna get ready to start twinning well tripleting with your nieces. Just don't break the bank." Emily laughed as she saw Hanna's eyes light up. "Yes yes yes!" Hanna said in a whisper yell to not disturb the babies and other patients. "Aria has Emilia and Spencer has Isabella." Emily smiled as she pointed to each baby. "Isabella?" Hanna looked at Emily with a look Em understood. "I explained it to Ali and she loved the name. You finally got your little Bella." Em half laughed as she smiled. Both Aria and Spencer gave Hanna a turn holding the twins and Hanna couldn't believe how precious they were she never wanted to let them go. It made her feel like she was missing out on not being a mom yet. Hopefully her day will come soon with a mini version of herself to love more than life itself but for now she'll soak up the love from these two little babies her best friend and girlfriend just had.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Any ideas of what you would like to see happen next?☺️❤️

How did you all enjoy this chapter? Any ideas of what you would like to happen next?☺️