Ch.25

Warning; Sexual Content

Emily had Aria and Spencer take Alison out just for a little while to have a girls day. Just have a spa day to let Alison get some relaxation. She wanted to surprise Alison by starting to set up the nursery. Nothing to fancy since they have yet to find out the gender of the baby, but she wanted to at least have something started.

Emily's guest room was already a pastel blue color which she thought was cute to match the white crib she had bought. She saw Alison eyeing all the white cribs at babies r us online and got one to surprise her. Emily even found some old books and teddy bears of her own to decorate the room just a little bit, leaving some space for Alison to put her own touch on it.

Alison finally came home after spending a few hours with Aria and Spencer, and Emily excitedly waited for her arrival. Alison laughed a little at the excited look on Emily's face. "What is it Em?" Ali asked as she had a confused look on her face. Emily smiled from ear to ear "I have a surprise for you." Emily said as she grabbed Alison's hand and led her upstairs.

Emily quickly covered her eyes as she lead her into the guest room once they went upstairs. Slowly they approached the door, "Em this really isn't helping my nausea." Ali quietly said as they entered the room. Emily quickly took away her hands from Ali's eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to show you this." Emily said as Ali looked around the room. "I know it's not much, but I thought it could be a start, plus I found some old books and stuffed animals to decorate the room but I still.." Alison quickly cut Emily off smiling. "Emily I love it, I can't believe you got the crib I wanted.. this is just it's really great thank you so much." Alison said a little testy eyed as she walked around the room, the room that was going to be turned into a nursery.

Emily walked over to Alison and wrapped her arms around Ali's waist and Alison wrapped her arms around Emily's neck softly. "I love it so much Em, it's making it all so real that we will have our little baby in here soon." Ali smiled and Emily just leaned in and lightly kissed her lips. "I'm so glad that you loved it Ali, you deserve all the happiness in the world and I'll always do my best to make that happen." Alison was a little speechless and leaned in kissing Emily deeply.

The kiss grew deeper and more passionate and Alison lead Emily back to their bedroom. "Tonight is about you Emily." Alison said in a sexy whisper, even though she was a little nervous she might mess up something. They both quickly ripped each other's clothes off in the heat of the moment. Alison pushed Emily down onto the bed and quickly straddled her lap. She kissed down Emily's neck to her chest getting an appreciative moan and gasp from Emily.

Ali followed what Emily did to her and slowly rubbed between the her thighs till she felt her start to get wet. Slowly Alison slid her two fingers into Emily moving them at a slow pace at first then speeding it up little by little as she sucked and licked across Emily's chest. Alison slowly kissed down to Emily's thighs, lightly biting them. "Mmm Ali" Emily gasped as she felt Ali's tongue lightly flick against her clit. She lightly curled her fingers as she felt Emily get closer. She licked her clit lightly and continued moving her finger a little slower lightly twisting them until she heard Emily scream her name as she started to cum.

After a few more times as that, Alison brought herself back up to Emily they kissed deeply and cuddled for a little while. "Wow Ali, for your first time with a girl.. you're just amazing." Emily whispered. Alison smiled a little knowing Emily enjoyed it. "I'm glad I was nervous I wouldn't be able to make you cum or mess up." Alison responded shyly. Emily slowly ran her fingers through Ali's hair and both girls talked until they drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought of it. 😊