Ch.15

The week dreadfully went by, Ali couldn't wait for her date with Emily tomorrow. Thinking about that was the only thing helping her get through the week. Emily was excited yet nervous about her date with Alison, she wanted it to go absolutely perfect for Ali. Ever since Alison told Emily about her past, she wanted to be different for Ali. Protective but not psycho, she couldn't imagine hurting even a hair on Ali's head. Emily felt sad for her, she knew how badly Alison wanted to be a mother to her daughter and her parents just wouldn't allow that to happen.

But finally it was Saturday, Alison wore something cute but comfy. Black cardigan with a floral dress and black heels. She had a pair of flats in her purse just in case. Emily was a little cute but casual with a leather jacket, loose fitting white top and jeans. Alison's parents were gone for the weekend so she got to pick her up at the door. Emily softly knocked as she held a bouquet of flowers for her date.

Alison opened the door and Emily couldn't even put into words how perfect Alison looked. She looked perfect everyday but there was just something about today that enhanced it all. "You look amazing Em." Ali spoke breaking Emily out of her trance. "You wow.. you look amazing too Ali." Emily smiled ear to ear as she handed the flowers to Alison. "Awe they're beautiful. Thank you, let me just go put these in water and then we can go." Alison hurried as she put the flowers into a vase and grabbed her purse. She held onto Emily's hand as they walked back to the car. The car ride wasn't too long, but it was filled with laughter and talking amongst the two girls as the caught each other up on their week.

By the time they got to the city they had a romantic dinner, but Emily had a surprise. She brought Alison to Central Park and rented a boat ride just for the two of them. She opted for the gondola ride instead of a row boat that way they could cuddle for the hour and get rowed around instead. It was perfect the sky was a pinkish purple as the sun began to set and the moon was starting to show. The girls sat comfy in the 6 person gondola that Emily rented for the two of them.

"Wow Em...this is just." Alison started to have tears in her eyes. "Ali are you okay?" Emily asked concerned. Alison just smiled as a few tears fell down her cheeks. "I'm fine, they're happy tears. I just, this is my first date I've ever gone on. I always thought they were suppose to be awkward, but this is something out of a movie. It's perfect. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for taking me here." Emily just laughed a little and wrapped her arms around Ali. "Ali you don't have to thank me, you deserve to be treated like the queen you are." Alison softly pressed her lips to Emily's, then rested her head on Emily's shoulder looking up at the sky and out at the water. They both fell into a comfortable silence as they went around in the boat cuddling with one another, sharing a few kisses ever so often.

Emily and Alison got an ice cream as they walked around Central Park. "This night has been one of the best nights I've had in forever. Thank you Emily." Alison smiled as she looked over at her. "You don't have to thank me, but of course Ali. Anything for you." Alison bit her lip softly as she felt the question pop into her head again. "So Em..does this mean we're like a couple now? I'm not trying to force anything or see anyone else I was just curious as to what we are." Emily smiled as she wrapped her arm around Ali's waist bringing her a little closer. "Well would you like us to be together? Even though it has to be a secret?" Emily bit her lip softly hoping Ali would say yes. "Emily I'd love to be your secret girlfriend." Both girls let out a soft giggle as they finished their ice creams, putting an end to their very first date. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it was too long but let me know what you thought of it. Or if you have any ideas for future chapters? 😊