18: Starting Over and Saying Over

I make my way into the radio tent, to see Raven sat in front of a camera and screen. She was talking with someone on the ark. Her gaze quickly turned to me and I saw the fear in her eyes as I glared, she looked to the screen and took a deep breath. "I have agent Emmerson in the tent with me, if anyone wishes to speak with her?" She asks quickly, looking to me shyly.

"Jaha" I clarified and she nodded.

"Agent Emmerson wishes to speak to the Chancellor" She said before getting out of the seat and scurrying out of the tent. I sat down in my seat and waited as Kane sat back, talking to someone off screen. I pulled on the headphones and heard him asking for the Chancellor.

"Hello Marcus" I smiled, he turned to see me and a smile formed on his face. "How are things on the ark?" He frowned and shook his head lightly.

"Chancellor was shot, 300 people were culled.... It's almost a riot on here. We just need to get everyone down to Earth as soon as possible" He explained and I nodded, "I hear Bellamy Blake is on Earth with you? Or have you torn him apart yet?" He chuckled lightly and I smiled.

"He is, and alive. Though he did try to kill someone that he presumed me to be in love with... after the 100 had cheered him on" Kane raised an eyebrow. "John Murphy was incorrectly accused of the murder of the Chancellor's son. The 100 cheered bellamy on and told him to be the one to 'float' him. They tried to hang him, but I knew he was innocent so I threw a blade and sliced the rope as a young girl admitted her part in his murder. They all rushed to her side while I ran to murphy to ensure he was okay"

"Do you think he tried to kill the boy because of your relationship?" Kane asked and I laughed, just as I did so the chancellor came onto the screen, picking up some headphones and sitting beside Kane.

"No Marcus, as much as he hated the sight of me and Murphy around camp, Bellamy actually seemed to stay out of it for the most part. Other than when he felt the need to tell me of his disapproval. But it's not the first time someone hasn't approved of what I do" I smiled and Thelonious smiled a wide toothy grin.

"It's good to see that you're well Agent" I shrugged and shook my head.

"I've seen my potential boyfriend get hung by my ex-boyfriend before watching a twelve-year-old jump off a cliff, for which my ex-boyfriend then nearly beat said potential boyfriend to death. Then I left and found friends with a grounder who brought me into his camp. I learned their way of life and their language only to find out they were conspiring and so Lincoln helped me escape. Upon my return, I was shot in the leg by an arrow from Jasper Jordan, only to hide and nurse my wounds. When I could get up I find that my friend Lincoln had been kidnapped by Bellamy and was being tortured to get information about me, and then about a knife"

"Bellamy Blake did all of this?" Jaha asked, I nodded and then sighed.

"However, even after all that, I have found it in myself to forgive him after a discussion we had earlier" The chancellor nodded and I saw Bellamy walk into the tent, and raise an eyebrow. "but Thelonious, you know me. I would not trust Bellamy Blake to lead alone during my absence if I thought he was a danger to the 100" Bellamy stood with his eyes wide and arms crossed. I pointed to the spare headphones without moving my eyes, Bellamy took them from the desk, remaining out of camera shot. He pulled them on and I looked to the two men, waiting for their response.

"The Blake boy did something terrible to get on that ship... you guessed that, I assume agent" Jaha said, his voice concerned, I nodded.

"Where did he shoot you Thelonious?" The chancellor stood up and lifted his shirt, showing the bandage around his stomach. "A stomach shot?" Bellamy nodded, a smile formed on my face. "Thelonious, I trained Bellamy Blake, do you not think that if he wanted you dead, he would have known how to shoot you properly. After all his training. He wouldn't have even needed a gun to kill you, I know he hasn't forgotten any of that" I looked up to Bellamy and he smiled, a silent thank you for me defending him.

"Agent?" Thelonious asked, I looked back to the screen and he leant forwards. "Blake will pay for his crimes when I get there" I bit into my split lip and grabbed Bellamy, pulling him into the chair beside me, he flashed a grimace before waving awkwardly.

"then chancellor. I have to tell you, I am calling into action the elite protocol" bellamy looked at me confused and watched as the chancellor and Council member's face's fell.

"Elite Protocol?" Bellamy questioned, I waved my hand and he nodded.

"I will wave my punishment on one condition" Jaha sighed, defeated. "Drop the protocol" he begged "and the name of who gave you the gun" he turned to Bellamy who looked at me, asking what he should do. I nodded. Kane stood from his seat and left the room, to give the chancellor his privacy. "Agent?"

"I wave the protocol, but if on Earth your intentions change in the slightest then I will reinforce chancellor. The camp needs Blake and I will not let you take the man who has given one hundred teenagers the hope they needed to survive.

"Bellamy?" The chancellor redirected.

"Shumway" He said, it barely coming out as a whisper. The call suddenly ending and Bellamy letting out the breath he was holding in. "did you just save me from being floated?"

"what did I say, clean slate. And I won't let anyone here die. Especially not the leader they truly need" He shook his head, taking my hand in his.

"They need you, someone strong, with amazing survival skills and a good conscience" he smiled and I laughed shaking my head. "Really, we can't afford to be weak" 

"It's like you really do forget my nicknames. I'm the assassin remember, a fallen angel, the angel of death?" Bellamy laughed and shook his head.

"The only nickname I remember from up there was the beautiful storm" I smiled and he stood up. "How about you let me help you get back to your grounder friend. Jasper and Octavia will help you both clean up and get the medical assistance you need"