45: The Scariest Admissions

I kept my back to the door, and to Bellamy, retuning to punching my aggression away. "I know you can hear me Lib..." He called louder, I could hear his footsteps approaching. A hand landed on my shoulder and I span, throwing a jab which Bellamy caught in his fist. "Are you pregnant?" he asked calmly and slowly. I looked down then nodded.

"Yes" I whispered.

"You didn't tell me... when we... you never said anything... you knew and you didn't. Were you going to do the same thing they thought of doing? Pretending someone else's child was mine?" he asked and my face hardened. He looked on confused.

"Pretend?" I asked shortly, Bellamy nodded.

"it's John's... right?" he raised his voice slightly and I rolled my eyes. Of course, he would think that. "Right? Or was there someone else?" I slapped his cheek quickly then began to walk out.

"You know what, I wish John was here to be the father to my child. But I decided when I knew that I was going to do this alone, I thought you were dead when I found out, Bellamy Blake. Mount weather were the ones who caught on. I was all alone and I was going to raise my baby without a daddy... because trust me his is a dead beat. My baby would be better off" I growled.

"John is still alive you know. They didn't kill him, the grounders" I looked up and Bellamy nodded, "he saved my life... I was trying to get a girl who had fallen over the edge of a cliff... our rope snapped and he gripped both ends, holding me up, pulling me up on his own. Finn brought me over the edge, but john could have just let me fall and die" Bellamy defended, I rolled my eyes.

"Where is Finn?" I asked, "I haven't seen him"

"Grounders, he almost went as mad looking for Clarke as I did when I heard you were alive. But he massacred Lincoln's village. 18 grounders died, some children, all innocent. They agreed to an alliance to save you from the mountain... but he had to be handed over" I gasped, knowing the punishment for his crimes. "Clarke approached him as he was tied to the pole, we all thought she was hugging him. She killed him" I looked down to the floor and felt the sadness wash over me.

"I know how he felt Lib, I was going crazy trying to find you, then Clarke said you were in that mountain, when she told me what they were doing... I freed Murphy for goodness sake, he was helping me rescue you when people got hurt, Finn and he went off. I came back for reinforcements. I couldn't give up on the idea of you being alive" Bellamy's voice broke and I kept my back to him, trying to prevent the tears. "Even Murphy wanted to save you" he whispered, voice cracking again.

"After he tried to rape me?" I whispered.

"I don't understand the guy lib, but you cared about him, he's going to be the father of your child... I need to come to terms with that. I need to move on and accept that-"

"It isn't his Bellamy" I whispered, turning to finally meet his teary eyes. "John Murphy isn't the father" I whispered.

"Thank fuck" Bellamy let out a relieved laugh then nodded, running his hand through his hair. "but who then? Who did you really give it all to?" He asked softly, "who was worth that much to you?"

"Does it matter Bellamy? I'm having a baby, and once I am at full health again I'm leaving, Lincoln's village will help me" I offered, before turning to the door. Only to have Bellamy slam it shut when I tried to open it, his chest pressed against my back, breath hitting the back of my ear.

"I don't want you to leave again, I can't handle it again... not when you'll have a baby this time. It's not just you I'll lose" He whispered, making me tear up.