27: A Final Decision

I followed Murphy away from the scene I had created, when I glanced over my shoulder I saw Bellamy stood in the centre, a pained look on his face. I turned away, no longer wanting to see it.

John and I walked back into his tent, and I sighed before falling onto the bed. "You want to talk about it?" John asked, sitting beside me and taking my hand in his.

"He told me he loved me while you guys were out. He thought I was asleep but still..." John nodded and I sighed. "I fell asleep in his arms, I always use to do it to stop the nightmares. He was gone when I woke up, but he left his gun. So I went to give it back, I overheard him and raven talking about something. She told him to take off his clothes..." John scowled and I sighed. "He told her that he wouldn't tell her it was because she was upset and wouldn't talk her out of it"

"You heard him?" I nodded and John shook his head. "Asshole" he muttered, making me laugh lightly.

"I walked back here, cut my hair off, cut up my shirt. When I walked back out, I was sure I wouldn't react, he was just another face in a crowd, nothing to me. But his face, when he realised I knew what he'd done" John sighed and I sat up, climbing into his lap and burying my head into his chest.

"Don't worry, we don't need to talk about it again, but Bellamy will never be just some face in a crowd. He was the first man you loved, he'll always mean something but you choose to let him hurt you this way" I nodded and smiled up to John who cupped my cheek and pressed a kiss on my forehead. I tilted my head up and gently pressed my lips to his. "Storm?" John asked softly and I shook my head.

"Just please kiss me John, I want to forget, I want to be with you. Just you, no Bellamy" John looked to me, clearly arguing with himself. I pouted and he sighed before pulling me back to him, pressing his lips to mine gently, the kisses became rougher and more hunger fuelled than they were, full of need and tension. I turned in John's lap, straddling him. John's hands found my hips while mine curled in his long straight hair.

"Promise me, this isn't for one night" he asked between kisses, I smiled and pushed him back on the bed, climbing on top of him. He smirked a little at the position and I returned it, throwing in a wink which made him smile a wide toothy grin.

"Do you really think so little of me?" I teased and he smiled, leaning back down and kissing him once more. John pulled my shirt off before rolling over so he was in control. I bit into my lip and watched as he pulled his shirt off, before hovering over me, catching my bottom lip between his teeth gently. I let out a quiet moan and he chuckled, pulling back.

"Such an amazing sound, louder so they can all hear you Storm" he whispered and I laughed loudly. John fell onto the bed beside me and I climbed back on top of him, sitting on his hips, my hands tracing across his toned chest. He wasn't as big as Bellamy but sure he was tone, he worked out. I smiled down at him and John chuckled. "You approve?" I bit into my lip and nodded, leaning over and pressing kisses along his collarbone and neck.

"You're perfect" I whispered, moving my hips against his gently, hearing him suck in a breath quietly, his hands falling to my hips. I leant up, continuing my movements while looking into his blue eyes, he closed them slowly and leant his head back, breathing shallowly. I took the chance to lean back into his neck and bite down gently. John let out a loud moan before rolling over, I smiled, but quickly frowned as he stood up and began pacing. "John?" I asked, sitting up slowly, he looked to me, sat with my legs dangling off the bed. "Did I do something wrong?" he shook his head and turned to face me, crouching down.

"Raven just broke up with Finn and slept with Bellamy to get revenge, you've just broken every tie with Bellamy officially... I'm not going to sleep with you for you to get revenge Storm. Trust me, I want to, but not now. Not like this" He brushed my hair back and cupped my cheek. I leant into his hand and he smiled softly. "You're still a virgin aren't you?" he asked quietly and I nodded shyly, suddenly very embarrassed of my lack of sexual experience. "Then think about this, do you want your first time to be fuelled by anger at someone else, or do you want it to be special, when you're feeling loved and beautiful?"