31: Low Blows

"Come on, it's getting late. I'm sure they're all getting into all kinds of shenanigans without the king out there" I elbowed Bellamy lightly and he chuckled before nodded and climbing to his feet, holding out his hand for me to grab.

"Do you think things between us will ever be normal?" He asked quietly, I looked up into his deep brown eyes and sighed, shrugging gently. "Like... just friends, or at least able to be around one another without someone getting hurt?"

"I don't know, we'll have to see in time, but for now... there's less than 100 of us left, we need to try" I reasoned, to which Bellamy nodded and quickly pulled me into a hug. I tensed up and he sighed, letting go.

"To soon?" he asked and I looked away, my hand massaging my forehead.

"All I see when I see you, all I feel is her" I whispered, looking up to see him frown, I walked towards the drop hatch turning just before I walked down. "I really hope it goes, because I still need you Bellamy Blake" He smiled widely and walked towards me, following quickly as I descend the ladder. We both walk out of the drop ship, Bellamy less than three feet behind me.

"The Assassin finally convinces the King to return" someone cheered, Bellamy and me just laugh. Most people were in bed, apart from a few of the older of the prisoners. They sat around the campfire, all drinking moonshine once again. "You want to play?" the guy continued and I cocked an eyebrow

"What's the game?" I asked, Bellamy remaining silent.

"Never have I ever" he laughed, I chuckled, put the kids in a war, but you'll never stop them playing games. Bellamy linked arms with me, dragging me into the group. I saw John sat one side of the fire, looking rather melancholy. I smiled and walked over to him, dropping into his lap, he blinked a few times before realising it was me. He smiled widely and pressed a kiss to my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

"Who's first then?" I asked, my eyes meeting many of the teens around me. John slipped out from under me, sitting beside me. I looked to him confused and he held up his bottle which was originally between his feet. I nodded and then looked back to the group.

"Never have I ever started a fire" someone uttered, simple beginnings then. I watched out of the corner of my eye as John picked up his bottle, along with a few other people. John sighed and then spoke up

"Never have I ever kissed someone to hurt my exes feelings" he smirked, I watched as Bellamy picked up his bottle guiltily and took a mouthful, some others joined him, but my eyes locked with his guilty ones.

"Storm?" Someone asked, I looked to them and they chuckled. "You not going to drink?"

"No, why would I?" I asked, rather stunned.

"John... Bellamy?" He asked and my jaw fell. I glared at him then shook my head.

"I kissed John because I have feelings towards him, if you think otherwise why don't you ask Bellamy himself, if he thinks that was my reason I'll drink. But I know why I did it" I punctuated, looking to Bellamy.

"She doesn't need to drink" He muttered, everyone looked to the leader with disbelief.

"You are going soft Bellamy" One jeered

"If it weren't her you'd make them do it. You're weak for Storm" they laughed and I glared at the two teenagers.

"He isn't Bellamy just knows me, as he has done since he was 8 years old" I defended, before looking to Bellamy who smiled weakly. I felt a small squeeze on my hand and turned to John who then wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Anyway, who's next" I asked, changing the subject.

"Never have I lied to the person I love about why they got assigned where they did" Bellamy growled. I sighed and rolled my eyes before taking the bottle from John and taking a mouthful, looking around to see everyone staring at me, waiting for my response.

"Never have I ever tried to kill my exes new partner" I smirked, Bellamy drinking quickly. As the night went on and we all grew more dunk the game quickly became a way for me and Bellamy to vent all the things we have done to hurt the other.

"Never have I ever murdered someone without feeling, for a job" He added, I drank and raised an eyebrow.

"Never have I ever stalked a girl for years before professing love to someone who said two sentences to me" Bellamy's face fell and he shook his head.

"I never stalked you" he argued.

"What was it you called it then... 'followed you because I wanted to see you smile, to make sure you were safe'?" Bellamy rolled his eyes and drank rather than argue it anymore.

"Never have I ever got my boyfriend and his sister arrested out of revenge" he smirked and I sat staring at him, feeling John squeeze my shoulder gently.

"It's okay storm, no-one blames you" John whispered and I laughed.

"You actually think I did that? Bellamy I hated your mother for what she did to you... but I would have never done that to Octavia, and to myself... because we both know they would have made me float her" He looked down and sighed.

"Fine, your turn" he nodded and I thought for a moment. "Never have I ever shot the father of the person I loved" I smirked and his face fell, he drank quickly before adding.

"You know I never tried to kill him, or else he'd be dead" Bellamy shook his head, looking down before speaking to the ground. "Never have I ever ran out after someone kissed me" I drank and shrugged my shoulders.

"Never have I ever slept with another woman an hour after telling someone I loved them" I smirked and everyone cheered, looking to Bellamy who now just glared at me, John laughed lightly and kissed my cheek.

"Never did I lie about a child to the person I loved" he spoke quietly, all the people around falling silent, soon quiet whispers began and I looked to the bottle before drinking the entire thing. I looked to bellamy, tears in my eyes.

"Never have I ever been so fucking useless I never realise the person I apparently loved got raped and tried to take her own life" I spat, standing up and turning to John, taking his hand in mine, as everyone sat still, silent.

"I've told you I was sorry, what else can I do?" Bellamy begged, I rolled my eyes and he made one last comment before I walked away.

"Never have I ever murdered my own child" he whispered, I turned quickly and connected my fist with his jaw, everyone watched as Bellamy fell to the ground, knocked out. I spat on him before turning to everyone.

"To make things clear, my son died of a genetic issue. I was prepared to take on the task of being a mother. Hell I'd enjoy having the child of rape in my life more than I would enjoy an insensitive, stuck up and general bastard of a boyfriend" I kicked his shins as Bellamy began to come round before storming off, John following in suit.