24: Eager Reconciliation

I woke up my head hurting as I rolled over stretching out all my aching joints. I suddenly felt a lurch in my stomach rolled over to see there was a bucket and water ready. I gripped onto the bucket tightly as I emptied the contents of my stomach into the pot. I sat up and quickly drank from the glass before looking round, remembering last night, and everything. How is it that I can drink so much I hurt and I fall and stumble, yet I remember everything so bloody clearly. I groaned before walking out of the tent and seeing everyone up, all in varying states, doing their duties. Bellamy ordering others around, as he turned to see me coming out of the tent. He smiled and waved me over.

"He wants to talk about last night" I heard someone mutter, I turned to see Jasper behind me smirking.

"what about last night? Me falling and whacking my face? How drunk I got?" Jasper's face fell when I didn't cave.

"You didn't have sex then?" he asked, deflated. I shook my head and chuckled. "damn, I lost the bet" he laughed before walking off. I flipped him off before turning to walk towards Bellamy, ignoring the pain all over my body.

"good morning" he said, leaning on my shoulder, I looked up and nodded. "How are you feeling, you were out like a light when I woke up" I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "bad huh?" I nodded.

"Headache, pain everywhere and I've thrown up already... may not want to kiss me" I laughed, his face fell and I blinked. "It's a joke Bellamy, the lake yesterday..." I covered up, he didn't remember? That's probably for the best. "That and just in general" I laughed, he smiled and nodded.

"How much do you remember from yesterday?" He asked lightly and I shrugged.

"The lake, us starting over... everyone was drinking and I downed a lot... Jasper said it was lethal... er... I went for a walk in the woods and fell. Smacked my face" I lied gently touching my now bruised face, Bellamy looked at it sadly but said nothing. "Someone carried me back, I assume you, because not many are strong enough to, and I was in your tent..." he nodded.

"yeah, you took a hard fall, I remember that, you couldn't get up. When I picked you up you tried to push me away, but you could barely even push me" he chuckled and I smiled. "I carried you back and we stayed up talking for a while, you sobered up and then we drank more... silly idea really but it was fun" he smiled, nodding slightly. I returned the smile then looked around.

"Somebody hit the trip wire!" I heard someone yell, Bellamy and I ran to the sound and I hear more commotion, but my head was too fuzzy. "Lincoln" I hear Octavia whisper and my eyes widen, no. they're not hurting him. I grabbed Bellamy's hand and he squeezed it reassuringly.

"No way" I hear someone whisper and I try to find what they were looking at, but I couldn't see. I look to bellamy and he crouched down, I climbed onto his back and he picked me up, my jaw dropped. "Murphy" they all whispered and I found who they were looking.

"John?" I gasped, Bellamy dropped me down, checking I landed okay before walking off. I stared at his back and everyone looked to me.

"Ohh..." some chanted. "Murphy's back and Bellamy is trying to get back with the Assassin" they added, I quickly punched the guy in his face and he fell, I raced after Bellamy to see him walk onto the dropship. I catch up just as I hear bellamy growl

"Where is he" he boomed, I stared, eyes wide as I followed him in. "everyone but Connor and Derek out now". They all ran and I stood facing him, arms crossed, his eyes plead with me but I shook my head. He nodded and we walked to where john was being held, I gasped when I saw his beaten and bloody face. My hand came to my mouth and Bellamy looked to me saddened. He placed a hand on my shoulder then looked to the guys.