Last year of college

I'm 17 now and I'm going back to college starting a new year in three days. I was one of the most popular girls in the school every boy wanted me but I wasn't ever into them. I was a sweet, smart and popular girl.I was never a slutty and gossip girl

First day back to college**

I got up around six to get ready fast I came from a rich family but never really looked at myself as better than others.I searched through my closet as if I was going to die if I dont find anything to wear, even when my closet is stuffed. I got changed into a outfit I like to call cute and simple(outfit in the box thing) and put on some simple make up.

When I was done I went down stairs and said good morning to my little brother he looked at me and gave me a sweet smile and said "good morning Cameron" and continued to eat his breakfast. I smiled at him and said "tell mom I'm leaving" while taking my car keys out of my bag. I sat in my car and put my purse into the passenger seat, I reverses my car out and headed towards the school. I got out of my car grabbing my purse. I went inside and suddenly everyone was looking at me, I walked over to my friend "May" and gave her a hug. It was already 8.30 so I headed to my first class and there he was  Grayson Bailey Dolan the schools bad boy. He was so dreamy his soft hair looked like chocolate as he slowly ran a hand through it.I have had a crush on him for days we were always called friends with benifits. I looked around for a seat but there was only one that was next to Grayson and so I sat there I saw that Grayson was staring at me. 

"Hi" I said as his eyes widened 

"Umm Hi" he said licking his lips. 

"You've changed" he said staring at my boobs

"is that a compliment or a pick up line" i asked confusingly

"Silence!" Mr Mitchie shouted 

We all looked up and stared as Mr Mitchie started writing his name on the board. I got bored waiting so I thought I should check my phone when I checked my pocket I couldn't feel my phone I looked around and saw Grayson holding my phone and staring at the screen. I stole my phone of him and saw that he was putting his number into my phone. I was surprised but then I ignored him for the lesson. When the lesson ended Grayson asked me to meet him outside at the basketball court while texting me during class so i head towards the court I only had ten minutes until I head to histroy class. I walked on to the court with my friend May and Hannah I looked around and saw Grayson standing there against the wall with all his friends (Nate Garner,Alex Aiono, Cameron Dallas, Jack Dail). I walked up to Grayson and gave him a sweet smiel, he smiled back and asked his friends to leave so we could talk. I asked may and Hannah to leave so me and Grayson could talk.

"Hey gray" i said as I texted my brother Chris

"Umm hey, you came?" he said with excitement

I looked up and said "of course why wouldn't I"

"So why did u ask me to come meet you here, are u ok" i asked he seemed a little bit sad 

"I'm fine he said and smiled I just wanted to talked to you with no one around, i feel like we barely talk" he said as he played with his fingers and smiled

"well i gotta go to history text me if you want to hangout or something" i said as i hugged him and left

Grayson's POV

I walked off towards the pool and took my shirt off to take a dip. I felt my heart break when she said history. She is gonna meet my brother, he is new here and every single class he has teached with girls in it have fell in love with him. I felt  a tear come down but held it in. I just didnt want to lose Cameron she was beautiful and fit last year I saw her in her bra at the swimming pools and she had a 6 pack. I just really liked Cameron and wanted her to be mine.