Always and forever

It was 1 pm in the afternoon now, last night I slept at 5 in the morning because I wasted my time worrying and crying about Grayson, while watching Netflix. I stayed in bed for a few more hours, and because I was so lazy god made me get up. There was loud banging down stairs, it was continuous ear rape. I groaned and got up and sluggishly dragged myself down the stairs till I got to the door. I flung the door open too see Grayson.

"Hey" was all he said, he stood there awkwardly looking at me.
"hey Gray" I gave him a sly smile following my words, I sigh and then rub my arm awkwardly.
"Do you..ughh? wanna come in?...its kinda cold" I ask him holding the door open for him, he nodded lightly and walked in. Gray's never really at my house that often so he just stood around.
"Look Bianca I just wanna say sorry for last night, I didn't want to let you go becau-"
"Shut up Gray, I don't want your apology" I groan and jump onto him, I smile and hold onto him with my legs wrapped around him.

Graysons POV

I was glad she didn't need me to apologise, I didn't want to let her go because of Nate. I still hated him, sad that he thinks we're still friends. She jumped onto me and I held her close to my chest while her head dug into my neck. I stood there rocking her back and forth and then she slowly got off. She had tears in her eyes but she was smiling like and idiot. I smiled back and then softly kissed her. I could feel her tears drip down onto her lips. I then pull away and rubbed her tears off her cheeks.
"Why are you crying?" I look at her confused, she lifted her head up and said.
"Because a piece of shit named Grayson makes me soft" She smiled and then sniffled.
"oh come on" I smile dropping my head back, I smile as she smiled at me and then kissed her cheek.
"Lets go upstairs, into your room" he says kissing my hand.

"fine okay" I laugh and then take his hand and make my way to my room.

We went up to her room, her sheets were still messy as if she just woke up. I smile at her and then she pulls me closer to her. She gave me a small smirk and then took my shirt off leaving me shirtless. I give her a look and then slowly wrap my arms
around her waist as my hands slowly slid up her shirt, getting a hold of the clips on her bra. She laughed and then fell against my chest.

After my struggle to get her bra off was over, we both layed on her bed, she didn't seem to move, her face was up against my neck. I felt her soft breath still, it was warm which tingled my spine but I could stand it. I feel her arm wrap around my body, she pulls me closer making herself slide towards me. I smile and then kiss her on the head knowing that one day, I'll be married to her, and I'll have kids that we'll always look out for always and forever...

ANNNDDD THISS BOOKKK ISSS FINIISHHEDD!!!
I loved writing this book it was really fun.

THANK U GUYSSS SO MUCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the views and votes, I really appreciate you guys. EACH AND EVERYYY ONEE :))

I know i fucked the book up in between, but im glad you guys still read it and voted. So i love u all so mf much!! <3

Feel free to have a look at my other books if you guys want :) <3

And for your own reasons if you'd like.... follow me on instagram: localmanny