Dont question me

We stayed there enjoying the view making small talk till she said something that changed my whole life.
"You know I still love you right?" She says as she looks up at me. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I had butterflies. I stared into her eyes making myself go crazy inside. I was scared to break eye contact. I couldn't hold back my feelings anymore, in one moment I smashed my lips on hers. She surprisingly kissed back and I gently placed my hands on her waist. She swung herself around me straddling my crotch. Giving me a boner. I groan into the kiss and then she runs her hand through my hair making me tense even more. I blush and then she pulls away.
"Will you be my boyfriend again" she smiles looking down clearly blushing.
"I can't say no" I smile and peck her lips she smiles and holds onto me.
"I love you" she says
"I love you too" I say.

Later that night we went back to my place. We laughed as I carried her inside. We walk in and see Ethan on top of a girl piping her with dick. She was moaning like crazy. Bianca fell to the ground in laughter dragging me down with her. I laugh with her. 
"Grayson what the fuck, dont cock block, Im tryna get some pussy" Ethan yells.
"I AM NOT ABOUT TO BE SOME ONE NIGHT STAND BICYCLE SEAT FACE ASS" The girl yells as me and Bianca continue to laugh.
"Come on baby girl just one time then you'll be free"
"YOU CANT TAKE MY VIRGINITY LIKE THAT ASSHOLE" She yells as she ran out of the house. 
"GRAYSON WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ethan yells
"hey you're the one who mentioned 'Getting Pussy' to her" I laugh
"Fuck sake" Ethan says covering his dick with a pillow. 

I laugh and then take Bianca upstairs as she was still laughing.I laugh and then slap her ass since she was hanging over me. She laughs even more. 
"GrAySoN wHaT tHe FuCk dOnT cOcK bLocK mE" She mimics Ethan still laughing. I drop her onto the bed laughing with her. I smile at her as she finally stopped laughing. We cuddled in my room. Once again we had small talk and stayed in each others arms for the rest of the night. We soon ended up in bed playing COD. We decided a  1 v 1 would be fun, he was beating me but I caught up but was two points off. 

"Come on, you pushed me off the bed I could of scored a goal" He pouts. We played FIFA. 
"No I didnt" I pout giving him puppy eyes and crawl up on top of him lying on top of him with out faces inches apart. He leans in and so do I, craving his lips.
"GRAYSON WHAT THE FUCK YOU BREAK UP WITH ME TO GO BACK TO THIS BITCH?" We heard a high pitched voice scream. I look up and see Viola. 
"Bitch the fuck?" I yell and then get off of Grayson.
"Shut up hoe" She yells as she threw a pair of scissors at me from graysons desk. I stop it before it hits me.
"Dont forget I was the one who fucked up Nate twice at school" I glare and place the scissors down next to me.
"What are you here for Viola" I groan
"YOU'LL PAY BITCH!" she screams and runs out of my house. 

I mentally sigh over her tantrum and then look around and see no sign of Grayson. 

"Grayson?" I yell looking around. I walk around his room and then into his bathroom. He wasn't there either. I look over at the window and see Grayson being shoved into a black van with his hands cuffed. I cover my mouth shocked. I see Viola getting in after and before the door shut she gave me an evil smirk and put her hand in his pants and pulled his dick out and rubbed it.

I groan and scream and ran down stair, but the car was gone. Soon Ethan came running outside.
"Bianca stop screaming are you crazy" Ethan growls holding my arm

"LET GO OF ME FUCKING ASSHOLE THEY FUCKING TOOK GRAYSON" I scream back wanking my arm away. 

"What?...whose they?" Ethan asks confused.
"VIOLA AND HER FUCKING MACHO MEN TOYS" I yell
"She has my brother?" Ethan asked worried as he started pacing through the drive through.
"WHAT DO WE DO, THAT SLUT HAS GRAYSON AND SHES GONNA FUCKING MOLESTER HIM SHE WAS ALREADY ABOUT TO GIVE HIM A HAND JOB WHILE IN THE CAR" I scream as i break down in tears, I fall to my knees.
"Bianca calm down... just calm down" Ethan says as his eyes were full of tears as well. He was hurt. I get up from the ground and then let out a frustrated groan.
"I cant believe im gonna have to do this" I say as I run my hand through my hair as I glare out to the distance of which direction the car went.

"What do you m-mean" Ethan said stuttering.
"We're going to my place right now" I say with no emotion

"Wh-" 
"Dont question me Ethan get into your car" I say again with no emotion, he walks to the drivers  seat. 
"Move over to the next seat" 
"Wh-"
"Dont question me MOVE" I say yelling at the end, he moves over and I get into the drivers seat.

I hit the gas pedal speeding at 120 towards my house and then pull into my drive way three minutes later. I get out of his car and tell him to follow me again. He followed me miserably clearly sad. I knew how he felt but i had to be strong. I stop in front of a room at the top of my house. 
"Dont question me about this room because I'm about to show you who I used to be" I say. Ethan nods and looks into my eyes. I move to aside and open the door revealing whats in the room.

Sorry havent uploaded <3 
Im trying I barely get time..
Heres a chapter I guess

Manny :)