Back to school

Hey its me Manny the new name for the main character is now Bianca (bee anka).

I hope y'all like the name they're to many camerons so I had to

I woke up and sat up on my bed with all my thoughts I was going back to school after being suspended. I'm probably the gossip topic there but once again I dont give a shit. Everyone loves me at that school I'm popular I have a 80% chance of not failing myself. I'm not sure if I'm ready to face anyone but if I dont no one will ever talk to me ever again. Plus I will have Ethan, Grayson, May and Hannah there with me. I got out of bed and stripped down I looked at my self naked I looked everywhere and saw no hickeys there was only one but near my belly button so I dont really care. I was now hickey free. You could barely see the hickey it basically wasn't there.I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth while I was still naked. 

It was pretty hot do I changed into something that wont make me sweat hardcore

It was pretty hot do I changed into something that wont make me sweat hardcore. I was still pretty tired because of the fact I stayed up until 1.00 thinking about Cameron and Kaden. I put on some light makeup because I couldn't be bothered. I have an hour before school so I put on my white combat boots and went down stairs where everyone else was. They all were sitting in the living room as soon as i got to the bottom they all looked at me and then looked back at each other.

"umm, good morning to you to?"I said pulling my phone out of my bag.
"I need to talk to you for a few seconds Bianca" Lisa said looking down at her feet.
"what happened?, you guys are just making me suspicious" I said 

"well me and Sean are thinking about adopting you..." She said, For a second I thought she was gonna kick me out but this is worse , I didn't want to be brothers with Grayson. He is my everything. Maybe thats why he has been ignoring me. I stayed calm and clenched my fist letting my blood boil.
"its okay if you dont want that to happen its just after your mother you look so sad and lonely sometimes so I wanted to give you the company you needed."She said
"Oh okay, but you dont need to adopt me just for me to be happy, your like a mother to me, I just dont want it to be legal" I let go of my fists and closed my eyes then opened them again. I looked over at Grayson he looked so relieved, I then saw Kaden walk downstairs.I was gonna have a mental breakdown if he even came near me , touched me or talk to me. Luckily he didnt he went straight to Cameron who was sitting beside Ethan.
"this is Kaden, Cameron's Boyfriend" Ethan said
"I kno-" I was cut off by Cameron

"Fiance" She said, I was happy for her but the fact that she was going to get married to him scared me.
"You know him?" Grayson said

"Yeah?"I sassed 

"how" he said raising an eyebrow at me
"you really want to know?" I said folding my arms, He nodded
"well he is my ex we dated 4 months ago" I said, everyone turned towards me, their jaw dropped, I felt the awkward tension between all of us.
"Is there something wrong with that?"I said
"Are you fucking serious Bianca" Cameron shouted, I looked down and nodded
"we are over now so dont worry about it"I said