!!!

Grayson POV

She smashed her lips against me, and all I could do was kiss back.
"yo wake up"
"Yo who the hell are you"

I jolt up and look around. It was a dream. I was in the club, there were sweaty bodies everywhere. She was still on my mind. Fuck this shit. I grab a bottle of whiskey and chug it down.I dont know how long its been but I've been drinking non stop, at one point I was crying over her. Then I was running after her. Then I was dreaming over her. I got up feeling tipsy until I bump into someone. I look up and I see her, her eyes half closed, her make up everywhere, messy hair, vodka bottle in her hand. She was slurring her words. I chug my bottle and smirk at her. The chuck the bottle down the room hitting the stage

"Grayson baby, why are you here" she slurrs
"I dont fucking know, take me back princess" I say leaning against her, not able to balance myself
"Come with me daddy, I have a surprise for you" She slurs again dragging my collar.

I follow her with a smirk on my face. She pushes me into a room and locks it. She repetitively kissing me on my neck sucking on it. I let out a moan and push her onto the bed.

Biancas POV

My vision was blurry but who gives a fuck. I jump onto the stage stealing the microphone off of the stripper.
"Where ma twerking bitches at??" I yell dropping my other bottle of vodka. I start twerking until a bunch of other girls join. I jump off stage and landed in a cute guys arms. He smiles at me and me being drunk I kissed him and so he kissed back till someone dragged him away. I grab another vodka bottle from the bar tender and start to chug it I walk through the crowd and bump into someone I look up and see a sexy figure.

"Grayson baby, why are u here" I slur
"I dont fucking know, take me back princess" he slurs
"Come with me daddy" I say dragging him by the collar

I start off by kissing him on the neck. He moans louder than I expect. I loved being dominant. He pushes me onto the bed that was in the room. He rips my dress off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He inserts two fingers in me, going in and out really fast leaving me breathless.
"Ugh faster daddy" I moan gripping the bed sheets.After a few minutes he stops and I flip us over so now im on top of him.
"Fuck" I mumble while I felt his abs. I crawl down to his dick and deep throated him again and again. He moan in between each one. He flipped us over again so now that hes on top. He sucked on my collar bone leaving hickeys. Moments later he was in me already, he was thrusting faster and deeper hitting my G spot. I moan louder than ever and dig my nails into his back trying to keep myself together.
"Ugh, fuck me harder daddy" I moan trying to catch a breath.
"Baby, I-im-"
"Go for it princess" he cuts me off, at the same time we release. He pulls himself outta me and we lay there on the bed. We fell asleep together with his head cuddled into my stomach.

~next morning~

I woke up with a major head ache. I looked around and saw I wasn't in the club anymore. I was in my room. I got up and stood on my little rug next to my bed. My hair was messy, I was wearing a crop top and some shorts. the only thing I remember was me on stage and kissing this random guy and Grayson kissing me.

'fuck" I mumble in bed, my legs were sore as I let out a little scream. Ethan came running in
"Are you okay" He asks helping me sit down on the bed.
"Who took me home " I ask
"I did, umm I think you and Grayson had sex last night, when I found you guys, you guys were in a private room and the sheets had. ugh, um. They were a little dirty' he states awkwardly.
"you're joking" she says in a worried tone
"No, I even checked the cameras" ethan says showing me the footage sent from the club owner.
"Can you-" I cut myself off by running to the bathroom to vomit. as I carried on Ethan rubbed my back
"Go get grayson" I mumble