Chapter 2; Principal's Office

Chapter 2.

Selena's POV.

__________________________________________________

"Did you hear what happened with Magcon?" I asked Autumn once she sat down on the bus. She looked scared. Or concerned... no... mostly scared.

"What happened?" she gulped, managing to get out.

"Weelllll..." I trailed off, teasing her. Tears were brimming her eyes and I felt bad. And I was so excited, I kind of just blurted out, "THEY MIGHT COME TO BOSTON!"

She was full on crying now- obviously happy. "HOW DO YOU KNOW??!!" she questioned me, half shocked, half...Autumn...

"Well, the fans who want Magcon to come to Boston, stood outside of Fenway Park, to get the Red Sox's attention," she looked at me with wide eyes, "and well one of the producers of Magcon, Nick Swenson, showed up there!" I finished.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled really loudly- so loud that I think she may or may not have damaged my ear drums.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, FREAKS!" my brother yelled at us. The bus driver didn't care...surprisingly...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We showed up at school, when I noticed the group of preps who bullied me, were standing in front of my locker. Fucking idiots. "Excuse me..." I tried to tell them. I asked them about 10 times, and they didn't hear me until I yelled, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY." Oops.

I got called down to the principal's' office, thankful because I got to miss my first period class which was History. If I stayed here until second period I wouldn't have to go to Math... Ooh, I should start trying to get in trouble more often!

When the principal finally showed up, it was fourth period, which was lunch block. So far I missed History, Math, Art, and Science. I was mostly bummed because Art was the only class I actually enjoyed, and I got to express myself- which was a major thing for me, because I can't really express it any other way unless I'm singing. Singing... Shit. I have chorus next!! I can't miss that!! This bitch better hur-

I was cut off by my thoughts when she stood, towering over me, scolding me. "Get into my office, now," she said. Someone's pissed...

"Why the inappropriate language in the hallway?! I'm sure there were other things to say that would've made them move, without you dropping the "f-bombs" in my hallways. I've had enough of you kids these days... So young and swearing worse than your parents," she said, shaking her head in disapproval. Well I didn't need her approval. I can say whatever I want, whenever I want.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THOSE KIDS, THE ONES WHO HAVE BULLIED ME FOR YEARS, TO JUST EASILY SAY 'EXCUSE ME' AND THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING, AND MAKE THEM MOVE? IT WON'T HAPPEN!!" I fired back. Oh shit...

"I didn't know..." she said in a hushed tone.

"Well, you didn't need to," I said quite harshly.

Ouch.

"Well we do have programs for people like you..." she trailed off.

"People like me? Are you serious? What makes me so different from any of the other kids at this school?! My dad is paying this school for my education- not my personal life. I've had enough of this shithole of a school. Call my brother, I'm going home. That's an order- not a choice." I yelled in her face. I kind of felt bad for the old woman but then again, I don't at all. But seriously... What makes me so different from anyone else? I don't get it...

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy here's another chapter for you guys. I didn't really know what I could do, so I turned it into this and now... its going somewhere. lol. Again can we try to get this to 1K reads?? My twitter is @MagconBabes_fan and if you were wondering, the boys play themselves, and I play Selena (myself) so I tried to give you a visual of what I looked like in the introduction. Also, my friend Autumn is playing herself in this as well- so basically this fanfic doesn't have a cast- everyone plays themselves:)

I love you all!!

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx