Chapter 58; Run Away

Selena's POV
_________________________

I re-read over and over who I sent it to. It said Babe, so it couldn't have been anyone else. I texted a quick 'okay?' before looking at the other message.

The 'I love you too' came from my dads phone. Which is weird...

Reading through our old messages, I noticed that the last thing I texted him was that I loved him and that I wanted him to come home soon and safe.

I looked at my screen and saw another text from it.

*he's not safe anymore. *
*you're such a naive little girl.*
*do you really believe Nash loves you?*
*wake up, babygirl.*
*this whole idea of love has you fucked up, grow up and put your big girl shoes on.*
*he's not worth it.*
*hell, neither are you. you're nothing.*

The texts just kept on flooding. Until I noticed they texted picture that caught my eye.

It was a picture of Nash and another girl kissing. But I couldn't tell who it was. I looked a bit closer into the picture and saw it was Autumn.

My supposed 'best friend' was caught making out with my boyfriend. The father of my children. Even though they're gone, I know they're still there. In my heart.

Tears were forming in my eyes, as I stormed out of the restaurant and started running. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care. I just wanted to run away from the world.

"Selena! Where are you going? Is everything okay? What happened?!" Autumn asked as I was leaving.

"Stay the hell away from me, and don't talk to me ever again. You really thought I wasn't gonna find out? I can't believe you did this to me! Don't talk to me ever again. I thought you were my friend." I was balling my eyes out, and I couldn't stop.

Then Nash started towards me. Before he said anything or reached me, I yelled to him, "Shut the fuck up. Don't talk to me. We're done!!"

"Selena what are you talking about? "

"Just leave me alone and don't talk to me I'm never going to forgive you for this!"

Then, I ran. I ran, and I ran, and I had no clue where I was going, but I was getting there.

I ended up in the woods somewhere in Los Angeles. It feels like I've just been running around the entire city.

The forest I ended up in, was quite dark as I remember.

I didn't care where I was, how I got there, why I was there, or anything. I just needed to be away.

I've dodged as many texts as possible. I need to go home.

What home? I have no home. I have no one. I have nothing. What am I supposed to do?

After 3 hours, I finally found my way out of the woods and started walking around to find a nearby restaurant or something. I didn't exactly eat at the restaurant...

I just couldn't believe they'd do that to me. Especially Nash! What the fuck did I do to deserve this?!

I was crying while walking now, before Jc found me while he was on his way to Taco Bell.

"You need a ride?"

"No. I'm good," I said wiping my tears.

"What happened?"

"It's a long story.." I looked away. I couldn't look at him, or anyone. I put my head down and sighed.

"I got time. Get in the car... I'll buy you a taco," he bribed. I got in hazily. I wasn't passing up this! I'm hungry, leave me alone.

"So what happened."

"Well after I got out of the hospital, the boys and their girlfriends all wanted to go to a restaurant for lunch so we did. Then, I started getting these text messages from someone who I didn't know. Then they sent me a picture of Autumn and Nash kissing and by then, I just lost my shit. But basically I'm homeless now. I have no car, no money, no clothes, no home. Nothing."

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I'll beat his ass and you know I will. As far as living situations, I can help you out with that. You can live with me and Kian."

"I don't know.."

"It's fine. Everything's cool, don't worry about anything. I got you."

"You're the best," I said wrapping my arms around him.

We got to Taco Bell and ordered our food. As we were in the middle of eating, I heard my phone ding.

Another text. I expected it to be from that stupid cunt who wouldn't stop texting me, but it was actually Cameron.

**why tf did you storm out like that with no explanation? you know I love you like a sister and everything but to see nash and autumn like this right now? Wow. You're a bitch. Stay the hell away from us.**

I started running towards the bathroom, crying. I was so hurt. JC ran after me, not caring if he was in the girls bathroom. I threw my phone on the floor and he picked it up and started reading what Cameron sent to me. He gave me a big bear hug. It made me feel a little bit better.

"What's the name of the restaurant you were at?"

"Urth Cafe."

He was angry. Fuming. He forcefully grabbed his keys out of his pocket, and grabbed my hand. He dragged me out to the car and drove over there.

"I don't want them to see me.."

"Who cares? Let them see you. I wasn't leaving you alone in a crusty ass bathroom in Taco Bell. If you don't want them to know you're there, slouch down so they don't see you."

"Ok."

He drove to the cafe and started freaking out on everyone. I looked around and saw that Nash was the only one not there.

I got a text from him.

**Selena, you're honestly my everything and I don't know what I did to hurt you. I figured since you didn't want to see me or talk to me again, than you wouldn't miss me. My life is nothing without you. I can't pretend I'm happy if you aren't here. I don't want to pretend anymore. I can't do this. I love you. Goodbye, Selena.**

I was crying. I called JC and told him I needed to borrow his car. I drove as fast as I could to the suicide bridge.

Once I got there, I saw Nash about to fall in. I jumped out of the car and ran to him, pulling him back from the edge. He cried into my chest as I held him in my arms.

"I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose you.." He cried and repeated over and over as we were rocking back and forth.

"I'm right here...Shhh... It's ok.." I tried to calm him down. I crying as my heart was breaking more and more.
________________________
A/N I want to write more for this chapter, but I can't think of anything! Everything usually comes so naturally to me and these last couple of months I couldn't even think of anything! I'm sorry for not posting. A lot has been happening lately. I'll try to post again soon.

Twitter- @SelenaGrier @MagconBabesFan_ @fxckboynash

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx