Chapter 26; It Was Him

Selena's POV

______________________

I couldn't believe my own brother would do this to me. How could he?! I was ready to fight. I don't care how older, stronger, or tougher he is. He messed me up. I don't know how to react.

Nash stared at me. Why?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, curious.

"It's just that... you're so beautiful... and.. it's hard to believe that someone as sweet as you can be hurt and treated so badly..."

"Every person has a story. It all depends on how it's told." I replied. It's true.

"I know this probably isn't the right time but..." Nash was choking on his words. What was he trying to say?

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's probably not the right time, but I just.. really love you. I have never in my life felt this way about anyone ever before. I have to be the one to call you mine. If not-" he said nervously before I cut him off with a passionate kiss.

Our tongues moved in sync as the sparks were flying off more than ever before. He was telling the truth. I could see it behind his dull blue eyes. He really does need me. But I think I might need him more than he needs me.

"If you can show me that you can be the best boyfriend ever," we both chuckled before I continued, "then yes. I will be your girlfriend." I smiled and kissed him once more while we were making out on my bed.

My phone suddenly started to ring.

We sat up and laughed after I jumped from the phone ringing.

Unknown.

I answered it. And it was exactly who the caller id said it was. Unknown.

________________________

A/N hey guys sorry I didn't update the last couple of days and this was a short chapter but I've been so unbelievably sick lately because of allergies and yeah thanks for... 930 reads!!! Holy shit! Please help me get 70 more!!!

Let's get this to 1K!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx