Chapter 5; The Return

**WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL GET KINDA GRAPHIC, SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT, PLEASE DON'T READ. THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT**

Selena's POV:

_______________________________________________________

Oh shit...

The man broke into my house, and automatically ran upstairs, as if he knew where everything and anything in my house were. My door was locked, and I locked myself in the closet behind my locked door, with my iPhone in my hand just in case.

"I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, SELENA. DON'T HIDE!" he yelled- how'd he know my name? Before thinking, I dialed my father's phone again. I whispered into the phone "Dad, you have to be here. Now. Some crazy guy is in the house and-" I was cut off by the noise of my bedroom door open, and loud, heavy footsteps entering my room...

He opened the door of my closet in one swift movement- without even turning the locked door. "Found you, little bitch!" he exclaimed, as he grabbed me by my wrist and yanked hard, forcing me out of the closet. He looked familiar, but he was wearing a mask- so I couldn't see his face. He sure as hell sounded familiar though...

He yanked off my tank top and shorts, leaving me in my bra and panties screaming for help as he was struggling to take off his clothing. When he finally finished taking both of our clothes off, he shoved a rag in my mouth to keep me from screaming. He pinned me down, and tied up my hands- but not my legs, so he could make easy access. I closed my eyes, trying not to think about everything that was about to happen.

He slipped his length into my entrance and I started bleeding- due to me being a virgin, and this is my first sexual intercourse.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD OR SOMETHING?! WHATEVER, IT DON'T BOTHER ME!" he yelled in my face, as his breath reeked of alcohol. I wonder how many bottles of vodka he consumed. That reminded me of my uncle. He could down bottles beyond bottles of vodka- but he'd get so drunk, that he'd even rape young girls. He knew exactly where each and everyone of them lived, which scared me a bit.

Wait a minute...
______________________________________________________________
A/N hey guys I know this was a shitty chapter, but I felt like I owe you guys a lot and I wanted to put up at least something. I won't be able to update until about Wednesday, but I'll try my best not to disappoint!

Follow me on twitter!- @MagconBabes_fan

Lets get this to 1k reads!!
You can do it!

Stay fab-

xx Selena Grier xx