Chapter 24; The Gun

Nash's POV
_____________________

"If you need clothes, you can just grab anything out of my brother's or dad's room," she said, "I'm going to change in here."

I nodded my head and walked towards her brother's room. I had a feeling his clothes would fit me and style me better. I opened the first drawer- his underwear drawer. I looked under the boxers to uncover something.

Weed. No surprise.

I opened the second drawer which I found held his shirts. I grabbed a black t-shirt and felt something. I once again looked under the clothes.

Booze. No surprise again.

I opened the third drawer to find pants. I grabbed a pair of sweats when I heard something crunch like a sandwich bag.

"Let me guess... A bag of condoms?" I whispered to myself when I looked under and found a plastic bag with a gun inside of it, covered in blood. I don't think her uncle could've killed her father. I'm guessing that's the reason why he hasn't been home since then.

I was pacing the floors back and forth, deciding whether or not to tell Selena. After about five minutes, I walk into the room and show her the plastic bag.

She stared at it with cold eyes, then looked at me with a warning glare, waiting for an explanation.

"Selena... I found something in his drawer... and it wasn't weed or drinks... it was... a gun. With blood on it... I don't think it was your uncle who killed your dad.." I was shaking. Bad. I knew this isn't what she was expecting.

She broke down in tears. Bawling her eyes out. Ends on ends. Louder and longer. Endless amounts. Then, she suddenly stopped and looked up. She was angry. Too angry.

She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the largest knife possible.

"Babe... what are you doing? PUT THAT DOWN!" I started crying. I didn't know what she was going to do with it.

"Drive me." She replied. What?

"Drive me." She repeated.

"What? Where!" I replied.

"The night club down the street. Drive me. I need to go... talk... to him." She said unstable.

"Baby, no. I won't let you do this. I love you, I don't want to get hurt again. It's happened one too many times, and I need you in my life."

Her eyes softened. I couldn't believe I said that. It came out of me without thought. She softly put the knife down.

"Alright. I don't even know if it was him. Someone could've just put that gun in there. I don't think he would've done that. Let's just go to bed?" she suggested.

"That's a good idea. You need some rest." I stated.

"I love you."

What? My eyes widened. Did she really love me?

"You do?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"Yes... I do. Now let's go to bed."

We walked to her room and laid down in the bed. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight babe." I told her

"Goodnight." she replied. She kissed me on the lips and the electrifying feeling came back. Damn did I feel sparks fly every time we kiss.
-------------------------------------
Selena's POV
________________________

Once Nash fell asleep, I crept downstairs and grabbed the knife, the gun, and the car keys. I don't care if I wasn't old enough to drive. Today was the day I was going to learn.

I drove out of the driveway and headed down the street to the night club.

I saw my brother outside getting beat up. Bad. I took the gun out of the bag and loaded it with the one last bullet that was left.

I cocked the gun back, and my finger was resting on the trigger. I closed my eyes.

Shot.
_______________________
A/N hey I promised an update so here it is I know it's still a little short but I needed a chapter and in celebration of... 850 reads!! Holy shit! thank u guys! we are almost at 1K!!!!

Thank you all

I love each and every one of u guys!

Let's get this to 1K reads!

Twitter- MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx