Chapter 20; Back to School

Selena's POV
______________________

It's been one week since I've been at the hospital, and my doctor said it's okay for me to go back to school.

Great.

5:45

I rolled out of bed once my alarm went off and I started getting dressed.

I wore a pair of faded blue Hollister shorts, my blue and white tank top that said 'Hollister Co. California' and a pair of studded sandals. It is supposed to be almost eighty degrees out so I decided to wear 'summer clothes.' I put on white eyeliner on my waterline, winged my liquid eyeliner on my top, curled my lashes, and put on mascara and I was ready to do my hair. That is my everyday routine. I decided to curl my hair because I didn't really know what else to do with it.

Once I finished getting ready, I brushed my teeth, grabbed my backpack, and headed towards the bus.

To: Autumn BieberEspinosaCaniffDallasRivera

Heeyyy ;)

I found my seat on the bus and sat down.

From: Autumn BieberEspinosaCaniffDallasRivera

Ayyyee niggaaaaa. I'm about to get on the bus. AND OMFGGG I NEED TO TELL U SOMETHING!

She was freaking out. Why?

To: Autumn BieberEspinosaCaniffDallasRivera

Alright ahaha

I put my phone in my backpack and stared out of the window until Autumn came on the bus.

"Aye nigga," she said to me as she got on the bus.

"Ayyeee," I responded. Oh the friendship we have...

"So what did you have to tell me that was so important?" I asked her. She was freaking out. Oh great...

"OK SO OMFG OMFG I FOUND OUT MAGCON IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL UNTIL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!!" she was crying so hard. Happily... but so many tears.

Since I had lost my memory, I lost what MAGCON meant to me. Yeah I know who they are... especially Nash... but I forgot how much they helped me or how they even helped me at all. Autumn told me they saved me from killing myself sooner. But I didn't know if I could believe her since I know I already tried to twice...

"Ok," I said laughing nervously. Why was I nervous?

"OK? OK?! MAGCON IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL AND ALL YOU SAY IS 'OK'?!" Now she was freaking out on me.

"Yeah... They're just a group of guys. How serious could this be?" I respond to her. She scolded me long and hard before she replied back to me.

"Seriously? Who are you anymore? You'd be freaking out right now like me!!" I think she might have lost her memory.

"Are you forgetting I jumped off a fucking cliff and lost my memory and have a fucking brain tumor?! I don't see them as famous people anymore! It's not my fault that I don't see them as you do anymore!"

She sympathized me as she gave me an understanding nod and turned back around.

••••••• 15 minutes later •••••••

We arrived at school when I groaned looking at my schedule and realizing my first class today was Algebra. I got into the class and sat down next to Taylor.

"Ayee what's up beautiful? I'm Taylor Caniff. What's your name?"

"I know who you are, and my name is Selena."