Chapter 31; Daydreaming

Nash's POV

___________________

It was fourth period and I was already thinking about her. She is so amazing. So beautiful.

And I am so happy to call her mine.

I was thinking of her moving in with me. She has no family except her deadbeat brother who doesn't do shit for her, and she needs a place to stay. She won't be able to afford her home, because she is underage to work anywhere. We have a guest room, and if anything, she can stay with me. She can babysit Skylynn whenever mom is out with dad. She's

always wanted to babysit. This is perfect.

"NASH!" The teacher's voice rang through my ears.

"Yes ma'am?" I answered trembling.

"What is the answer to question 8!" she yelled again.

"Um... 300 g/cm3." I answered quickly.

"... That's correct." She replied. With a sigh of relief, I started packing my things as the bell rang about 30 seconds later.

I ran out of the classroom, scrambling through the halls to find Matt talking to Autumn. He was flirting with her so hardcore until I saw his expression fall as he turned and looked at me. I smirked and kept walking as he giggled to himself and continued flirting.

I finally found Selena and told her everything as we were walking down the halls with our hands intertwined as we approached her locker.

"This sounds nice and all, but have you even talked to your parents?" she asked.

"Well.. not yet. But I promise I'll talk to them when I get home, and then I can ask Will if we can come by and help you pack if they say yes. I'm sure it won't be a problem with them... but there is a catch."

"Oh, there's always a catch with Nash Grier," she giggled before she continued, "alright, spill it."

"Well if you can, you might have to babysit Skylynn while my parents are out, but that's it! You always tell me how much you want to babysit, and you won't be alone. Hayes and I will be there. Will is barely ever home because of football and everything, but Hayes and I will be there. Unless he goes out with his friends. Either way, I'll always be with you baby." I tried to get it out fast. She smiled widely then stood on her tippy-toes to kiss me. I kissed back, and we walked out of the school hand-in-hand.

As we walked home, we heard noises coming from the bushes. We shook it off and kept walking. It happened again. This time, we ran faster until we reached my house. I wasn't letting her go home alone, and I want my family to meet her.

"I'm coming..." we heard a noise sounding behind us as we scurried into the house.

_____________________________

Ok I know this one was short, but ahh!! 4/8. 4 more to go!

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx