Chapter 3; The Letter

Chapter 3.

Selena's POV

__________________________________________________

When I got home from a long day in that stupid principal's office, I decided to write a letter for Nash, when I meet him if Magcon comes to Boston. I started scribbling random words on the paper. Nothing. I had nothing. I decided to finally just tell him how I felt about him. What else could I do?

Dear  Nash,

Hi. My name is Selena. I am 14 years old, and I am from Massachusetts. I know that you probably get these letters a lot, but I need you to at least listen to me- I know I'm pretty young, and you could have any girl that's skinnier, smarter, taller, and more beautiful than I am. And I understand that. But, I need you. And only you. I honestly don't care about your looks, or that you're vine famous. Yeah, although you're very cute, and I'm proud that so many people watch and support you, I don't care that you're famous, or that you have good looks. That's not why I like you so much. All I'm asking for is a chance- if you could give me just a week, hell, even a day, I can prove to you that I could be yours. Please give me a chance? I know I'm young, like I said, but I need you to know how I feel about you.  It's pretty insane. It's not an obsession- but no one in this world will ever be able to relate to how I feel about you. I love you- passionatley. I don't want you for sex. I want you to know, that what I feel is...real. I get butterflies in my stomach when I hear your name, and I can't help but smile at the thought of cuddling and watching movies with you on a rainy day, and going on an adventure with you where we could just get away- just the both of us. And I dream of being in a home in the future with our kids, and me of course being the cooker and cleaner while you would be the best father in the world to my children. You get these letters a lot- I know. But I promise you this one is different. It's just a week- proving to you that I could be yours, and you could be mine, and I can change your mind on being alone, with no one to hold. Please give me a chance? Please be the prince to my princess. I'm locked up in a tower, and I need you to save me. You've already saved me once. Please save me again? Will you please at least text me, so I know your response.

Love, Selena

I wrote on the pages. I put my phone number and twitter username in the letter, and shoved the letter in an envelope. I feel like the letter was kind of creepy, but I could give two shits less.

Then I heard a knock on my door...

_____________________________________________________________

A/N HEY! I won't be able to update tomorrow because tomorrow is my birthday and I will be out and stuff... so here's a chapter, and i will update on Saturday. I love you!

Twitter- @MagconBabes_fan

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx