Chapter 54; The Baby

Autumn's POV
________________________

"NASH NO!!" I heard Selena scream while hearing car honk noises and a crash.

I woke up immediately, hoping it was a dream, but to unfortunately look out the window to see Selena bloodied with Nash holding her in his arms and weeping.

I ran downstairs and out to the street where she was. I had tears forming in my eyes, and Nash too weak to do or say anything. I called an ambulance and Matt and they both arrived shortly.

The nurses took Selena onto a stretcher into the back of the ambulance truck and it took Nash about 15 minutes of begging to get in there with her. After finally giving in, they allowed him to ride with her, and they rushed off to the hospital as the cops were instigating the scene.

I quickly hopped into Matt's car as we drove to the hospital to meet Selena and Nash there.

They only let Nash in the room, and forced Matt and I to wait in the waiting room.

"So I figured while we have time waiting here, we could talk about the babies?" I ask Matt nervously.

"Of course babe."

"So... Tell me what your opinion is on this."

"Well... I know we are young. And I know this is so crazy, but you need to keep it. This is our baby, and I wouldn't want it with any other girl in the world. I love you. So fucking much. I know you're the one. I mean... We're still young like I said and we still have a whole life ahead of us to live, but this is so different from any relationship I've ever had, and what we have is so special. I mean... We're probably a better couple than Selena and Nash and I have literally never seen anyone better than them.." I let out a small giggle before he continued," the point is, yes. I want these babies. And I only want them with you. Baby... I'm gonna be a father! You know how amazing that is? Not every guy my age can say that, and not many want to, but I'm so proud to say it because I'm not only a father, but I'm the father of the beautiful bundle of joy with the girl I love most in the world," he said in a hushed tone.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him in a long hug before kissing him slowly but passionately.

"Matthew and Autumn?" the nurse called.

We both stood up and followed the nurse to Selena's room.

When we walked in, Nash was holding her hand crying while she on the other hand was dying.

She can't be dead.. She can't.

I started crying my eyes out while looking at her heart rate. I feel like karma is going to come back and bite me in the ass and jinx the machine to threaten a flat line if I stare at the monitor any longer.

She struggled to breathe. And I couldn't help her. I couldn't save her. What can I do?
__________________________
A/N hey guys I don't remember if I said in my last chapter about why I haven't been able to update or why I wouldn't have been able to update in a while, but basically, I'm moving. Well, I already moved... Just unpacking. And I have sooo much to unpack! It's crazy! I've gotten absolutely no sleep, and I can't believe I've actually found the time to write this chapter but I will try to update again soon, but I still have a lot more to do, so no promises!
And also... We hit 6k! Guys... That's amazing. You don't even know what it means to me... It means so much.

Please please please keep reading and voting! I love you all sooo much! <3

Can we get this to 7k??

Twitter- @MagconBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx