Introduction;

Introduction; Meet Selena and Autumn

Hi. My name is Selena. I am 14 years old, and I am magcon obsessed. Well... I consider it more of a dedication rather than obsession...

Anyways- even though I loved them all, I had a huge soft spot for Nash Grier. His perfect blue eyes... Perfect creamy white skin... A hell of a lot of freckles... And those lips... Ok maybe a little obsessed...

I have naturally curly brown hair- but I like to straighten and curl it a lot because I hated my curls. I have tan skin and brownish-greenish eyes. Yeah... my eyes aren't really one color. They can vary from dark brown, to brown, to hazel, to green, to even yellow. It's pretty cool... I didn't mind my eyes all that much... but it was pretty much everything else about me that I hated, and mostly because people made me believe in myself in a negative way.

Ever since 6th grade, I was bullied for my looks. I'm a little chubby- but I'm no where near as extreme as they make me seem- and even I can admit that. In 7th grade I started to cut. Not a lot, because I knew it would leave scars, and I wasn't trying to get caught and have a whole lecture about it... I was extremely close to committing suicide until I went on vine, and I saw one of Nash's very first vines on my homepage. I kept scrolling through his vines- even though there were only two, I re watched them over and over again and it made me feel...happy. A kind of happy that no one has made me before- and I liked it.

When Magcon came along, it really helped me fight through a lot of the bullshit happening. I loved all of the boys don't get me wrong... but there was just something about Nash that was just... different. I loved him in a different way than the rest of the boys. Or really... anyone. I've never felt that way about anyone before, but I love this type of love for him. Its more than just the kind of love that makes you feel like you're on a roller coaster ride when you hear his name. No one in this world will ever know how I feel about him. I don't even know how I really feel about him...I love him with more than just a deep passion. Everything's just...different...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi. My name is Autumn, and I am Selena's best friend. She knows me more than anyone else in this world,and she's not even my best friend anymore... she's my sister. I don't know what I'd do without her. We even got bullied together... Yeah... It was that bad... She is the only person in this world who knows how I feel- except about Magcon. Mostly Matthew Lee Espinosa... Oh dear lord, even saying his name gives butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't ever told her how I felt about him- she'll think I'm crazy! She, well no one, in this world will EVER understand how I feel. Shit, I don't even know how I feel... I also love Justin Drew Bieber and Brent Austin Rivera. Omfg I feel the same way about them too... Oh shit... I better figure this out... Anyways- I have bright green eyes. The kind of green that don't make a huge deal about themselves, but you still feel like you are in the meadows. I have medium length wavy brown hair, and creamy white skin with a hint of a tan-ish color to it. Uhhmmm... Yeah. I'm not really a girl of many words... So I'm just gonna go...

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

YAASSS INTRODUCTION DONE!! Sorry this was such a lousy chapter- but I am already getting some major ideas and writing, so hopefully I could get far with this book! I know this chapter again wasn't good but could you please help me get the word out and help me get Magcon Babes a statement? YES!! I love you all!

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx