Chapter 43; Bound to Change

Selena's POV

_______________________

When I woke up, I found myself on a concrete floor of what seemed like a basement, covered in chains. I couldn't move. I saw two people fighting, but I couldn't make out who it was through my teary eyes. Once I got a clearer vision, I realized it was Nash and my uncle. I was desperately hoping Nash could save me.

Then I heard a gunshot.

It was too late.

•••••••

Nash's POV

________________________

The car drove away with her in it. I knew it wouldn't be worth running after, so I quickly ran inside to Matt and Autumn and got the keys to his parents car, and I drove off to follow the car.

I was behind the car for about an hour before we finally turned in a mansion. I didn't park in the driveway for obvious reasons, and I ran to the back door that was luckily unlocked. I knew she wouldn't be in any of the rooms considering there was a lot of people here, and I'm guessing her uncle wouldn't want people to know.

I watched him carry her body downstairs and I followed.

He left her on the cold, hard floor unconscious. He greedily smirked before I jumped out and attacked him before he could touch her.

It was a blood battle.

I threw about 6 punches. One to the jaw line, one to the stomach, another to the jawline and also the right cheek, one the the balls, and the last one to the throat.

He started choking on air and couldn't breathe.

"So you wanna fight boy? I'll give you something to fight about."

He uppercut me in the jaw, and I grabbed his other hand that was about to punch me. I then grabbed his other hand and twisted both behind his back as if I were to arrest him.

I kicked his ass (literally), and pushed him towards the table. My hands accidentally slipped when I got distracted as I saw Selena's still body on the floor. I felt my eyes water up, and he got the strength he needed to push me against the wall with two hands on my neck.

•••••••••

Selena's POV

_________________

I started crying. Everything around me was a blur.

I wasn't ready.

•••••••••

Nash's POV

___________________

He pulled out a gun to my head an I kicked him in the balls causing him to drop the gun.

I quickly picked up the gun and without thinking, shot the man.

I noticed Selena on the ground balling her eyes out. I quickly ran over to her

"Selena!! What's wrong babe? Are you okay?"

She slowly opened her eyes to see me, as they widened and her hands were thrown around my neck, pulling me into a hug through the chains.

I started crying myself. Seeing her like this makes me feel like I won't know how to ever deal with something like that again.

I ran over to the keys and unlocked the chains and unchained her, receiving a hug from her.

"I thought you were dead..." she whispered as she nuzzled her head in my neck.

"No. I'm still here, baby. Now let's go before police come."