Chapter 39; Love is Never Ending

Selena's POV

_________________

I felt a huge lump in my throat, tears threatening my eyes.

Was this it?

Is he really going to break up with me?

Are we over?

Thoughts of that were flowing through my conscious and I couldn't control them.

Thank god the lady came back with our waters, and distracted me from my thoughts for a little while.

"Here you go," she continued mumbling under her breath, "slut."

"And for you," she said as she leaned over and purposely spilled the drink on Nash.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that! Gosh, I am such a clutz!" she spat as she was patting down Nash with a napkin.

"Um... I think it might be time for me to go..," I said excusing myself from the table.

The waitress smirked at me while giving Nash a wink. This was it. Tears were flowing from my eyes uncontrollably and it was crazy to think that Nash would just let her do that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Nash's footsteps running after me.

"Selena!! Selena, wait up! Come on! Selena!!" he called after me as I continued to ignore him and ran back to the house.

I locked myself in my room for a day and a half when I decided I really wanted to take a shower and go out by myself to go shopping.

On my way to the shower, I saw Nash on his way walking towards the shower. I turned around and walked back to my room when he suddenly caught me off guard.

"You can't avoid me forever, Selena."

"Oh yeah? Then what have I been doing?!"

"Look, can we just talk?"

"Maybe when I don't smell like blood, sweat, and tears."

"Woah woah woah Selena... Blood? From what!"

I didn't want to tell him that I've been cutting myself again. But it seemed like it was the only way. He helps me through it when I tell him, but if I tell him, then he'll probably want to break up with me even more than he's wanted to.

"Selena? Blood. What were you talking about when you said that? Tell me." He was growing impatient.

"I fell and cut myself on the edge of my mirror." Lies.

"Doesn't look like it."

"Oh well my mirror is broken," lie, "I broke it when I tripped", lie. Everything I said to him was a lie.

"Selena, lying won't make anything better. Please tell me baby." he said sternly as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a hug.

"I...cut...my..sel...fff" I stuttered as I was choking on my own words.

"Babe..." he let out a sigh." ok. Tell me why. Please baby, I just want to make everything better."

"Well the night at the resturaunt when I said I was your one and only you were like 'about that...' So I thought you were going to break up with me and then the waitress came and spilled the drink on you so she could touch you and you didn't tell her to stop so I thought you liked it. And then she called me a slut and you saw me crying and running away and you didn't even bother to get up you just sat there and watched and it wasn't until I was almost home when you caught up to me, and I just feel like you don't want me anymore." I choked out.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I really am. I didn't know you felt that way, but next time, tell me instead of taking it out on yourself like that. I love you. And I would be crazy if I were to ever break up with you, especially over that whore. You are my one and only. But that night..." he stopped and lead me into his room before continuing on, "I wanted to do this. I know this isn't as romantic as I had hoped... But at least it's so I know. And so I can make it official."

I gave him a puzzled look as he pulled out a red velvet box.

He bent down on one knee, and opened the velvet box.

"Selena, you know I have loved you for the longest time now. And I'm so crazy in love with you that I couldn't even imagine my world without you. I'm truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you. You're irresistible. I love you. Will you marry me?"

My eyes were swelling up with tears. Of course I wanted to marry him... but I'm 14... Almost 15... I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

"Are you ok?" he asked with sincerity in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"So about this ring..?"

"Nash I want to say yes. I really do. But we aren't old enough. I'm 14 almost 15, and you just turned 17. I will have to think about it..."

He had a sad look on his face. Disappointment creating in his deep blue eyes.

What do I do...

_________________________

A/N sorry I didn't update earlier today I kinda had something really important that happened with my brother earlier so sorry. But this is here, and I'm updating tomorrow?

Will Selena say yes or no? keep reading and find out.

Let's get this to 3K reads!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx