Chapter 7; Suicidal Tendencies

Selena's POV

__________________________________________

Tears were spilling out of my eyes faster and faster as I could hear my heart beating in and out of my chest as if it was in a drag race. He was gone. He was really... gone. I couldn't believe it. This whole concept was just shocking to me, but the tears were spilling out even faster than before when I realize what was actually going on. My life is a fucking disaster.

Before thinking, I call up my best friend Autumn to tell her the news about my dad. "...Autumn..Y-you h-h-have t-t-o come h-h-here n-now..." I choked, trying to manage what I'm saying through the phone.

__________________________________________________

Autumn's POV

_________________________________________

I was hanging out in my sister's room with all of the kittens playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II when Selena called me. Last thing I heard from her was a couple of hours ago when she called me. She seemed scared, but I thought that she was fine, and that's why she hung up. Now I'm thinking... I answered the phone to hearing her cry and trying to hear what she was trying to get out over the phone. Once I heard her crying, I turned off the game, grabbed my coat, and started running to her house, as fast as I could.

"...Autumn..Y-you h-h-have t-t-o come h-h-here n-now..." she was stuttering harshly through the phone.

"Don't move. I'll be at your house in a minute. Calm down... everything is going to be alright," I tried comforting her.

When I got to her house, I saw some... creepy... pedophile dude in the bushes in the back of the house ... What the fuck happened?! Once I got to the front- I saw why Selena had been crying so much.

Her dad had bullet holes through his chest, his eyes wide open, still looking for some sort of hope even though he knew he was soon going to be an angel with god. There was blood. Everywhere. Puddles beyond fucking puddles of blood- I'd be surprised if there was one part of this whole damn porch that wasn't filled with the repulsive liquid.

Then I remembered... If her dad is here and she's not outside... Then where is she?

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. I dashed up the stairs as fast as I could, panting at how fast I ran. Damn, you mean I can actually run fast? Ok A.D.D. kicking in... Focus Autumn...

I ran into her room to find her not in there. I went through every damn room on that floor until I saw the bathroom door closed and locked. I banged on the door as hard as I could- hoping that I'd break the door. When I couldn't, I ran outside to grab the gun I found in the pedophile's jacket outside. I ran back up the stairs, back to the bathroom where she was. I knew what she was trying to do. She does this way too much. I pulled the trigger of the gun several times- being careful where I shot the bullets through the door so I didn't hit her.

Once I finally busted through the door, I found her crouched down in the corner with blood running down her sliced arms, and her struggling to open a bottle of pills.

"COME ON! OPEN!! WHAT THE FUCK! OPEN THE FUCK UP!" she yelled, grunting, as she still was trying to open the pills, but she was too weak. I could tell by her voice that she had that huge lump in her throat from crying so much. I battled her, trying to take the pills from her as the top popped open and the pills flew across the floor. She shoots me a warning glare, but I dodge it.

Then she noticed the gun I threw on the floor...

That sneaky son of a bitch snatched it before I could stop her. I ran over to her and grabbed the gun from her tightly gripped hands, with her two fingers wrapped around the trigger. I grabbed everything I possibly could that could kill her, and threw them away. I wrapped my arms around her, sobbing into her shoulders, as she hugged be back sobbing into mine leaving massive tear stains on my jacket. Fuck... this was new!!

____________________________________________________

A/N Heeeyy guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in soooo long but I'm back and I'll be posting two more chapters tonight hopefully, but if not two then definately one anddd yeah that's pretty much it. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this short chapter lol

Let's get this to 1K reads!! You can do it!

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx