Chapter 57; In Your Loving Arms

Selena's POV
______________________

It's been about 3 weeks I've been in the hospital, and now, it's finally time to come home. Before signing the papers, a couple people came to surprise me that I was so thankful for.

Jack G and his girlfriend, Emili brought me "Welcome Home" flowers. Cam and his new girlfriend, Nina, showed up to see how I was doing and how I was handling the whole baby situation. Then one of my best friends, Thalia showed up to help me out with everything.

I signed the release papers, then all of us went out to eat. We met up with Aaron, Gabby, Shawn, Jade, and Taylor. Gabby and Jade are the "mystery girls" that Aaron and Shawn were talking about.

We all met at a small restaurant to chat with each other.

"So how you feeling?" Aaron asked curiously.

"I've been better. But I'm just glad I'm okay and that Nash has been feeling okay too. He wasn't eating or drinking anything I thought he was about to go insane. He just sat and stared at me and blamed everything on himself. I don't think he even ever stopped talking before the surgery. After the surgery he was much better as well as myself." I answered.

I turned to Nash and whispered into his ear, "if we got through this together, we can get through anything. For everything you said to me in that hospital- that's what makes me stay with you. Because I know and I see how much you truly love me. And I love you so much."

He turned to face me, as he smashed his lips against mine in perfect sync. We never broke from the kiss until we heard muffled voices and "eh-hem's" from the crowd. We smiled at each other and I rested my head on his shoulder as his arms were tightly wrapped around my side. He didn't want to let me go. And it's reasons why I have put up with everything that I have with him.

We all ordered our food and I saw Taylor and Thalia flirting with each other. It was the cutest thing.

"Hey, think we should hook them up?" I asked Nash quietly as I pointed to the two.

"I got this."

"Hey Taylor, Nash wants to know if you could talk to him outside for a second."

"What are you doing?!" He asked in my ear.

"Just trust me." I whispered back.

"Fine."

**talk to him about Thalia. But tell him to make it seem like you guys are talking about something else so that you don't make it obvious. I love you baby ;* ** I texted Nash.

Seconds later I get a text back.

**i love you too baby.**

But it wasn't from Nash...
_______________________________
A/N so I haven't updated in forever and I haven't really been able to find ideas anymore so I'm sorry if this chapter sucked 😫😫 but I'll try again in a few days 😘😘 love you guys

Let's get this to 7K reads!!

Twitter- @MagconBabesFan_
@SelenaGrier and @fxckboynash

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx