Chapter 34; Can't Escape

Autumn's POV

___________________

Selena never skips school. Why isn't she here? Is she hurt? Is she sick? I shook off the thought as I saw Matt make his way towards me.

"Hey Autumn, can I talk to you for a second?" he sounded nervous.

"Sure. What's up?" I replied.

"Well... We've been talking for a while and I am really getting into you. I understand if you don't feel the same way..." he was talking on and on as I was daydreaming about our future together. After about 5 minutes going by, I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard him say,

"and I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I smiled at him as I nodded my head yes, even though I was freaking out on the inside.

This was my dream. And it's finally coming true! MATTHEW LEE FUCKING ESPINOSA JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!

I reached a slight bit to reach his height, and I kissed him. I felt sparks. I had never felt that way ever before in my life. It felt so... in the moment.

The bell rang and we both drifted off into class and I decided to text Selena.

She wasn't answering any of my calls or texts.

I walked out of the school at the end of the day and ran to her house since it wasn't far.

She wasn't there. An neither was her stuff. The only thing left of that house was blood and tears. And that is what I was left in.

I ran out of the house in tears and then I heard a noise behind me. I didn't give a fuck anymore so I just kept running. I lost track until I found myself in the middle of the woods. I sat down on a tree stump to catch my balance and my air, when I finally calmed myself down after 2 1/2 hours of grief and sorrow.

I heard masculine footsteps behind me coming closer and closer until they stopped. I turned around to find Kyle standing there with a bloody mouth smirking at me.

"You're a dead girl." he said.

"I'm not scared of you." I replied.

"We you should be. Run." He said sternly as I obeyed his order and ran in the opposite direction of him.

He followed behind me until I felt a sharp pain in my back.

I fell to the ground.

__________________________

A/N 1 chapter left! you excited? I know this again was short, but I'm trying to get in all these 8 chapters in.

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx